On Day One the course looks at the necessary components of how training gets implemented and translated into a working plan.
- The key areas of training activity, implementation, and evaluation
- The effective analysis used by training specialists and training coordinators
- Determining individual levels of performance and knowing if training is efficient (or not)?
- Aligning training needs with business drivers/goals
- Determining which training is effective: is it compulsory or related to business or employee growth?
- Examples of training need analysis and latest international business trends to make informed decisions
- Dealing with variance and uncertainty during analysis
Training is expensive, but potentially, the most powerful tool for personal and organizational development and that delivers business objectives. Determining the key elements of training needs analysis, implementation and evaluation plays a vital role to ensure training delivers the best value and ensuring the right person goes on the right course for the right reasons at the right time.
This Training Need Analysis course will give participants a best practice overview of the tools, tips, and techniques to deliver a world-class training function. Persons attending this programme will have a complete set of tools and case examples which can be easily applied back in the workplace.