In this module, you will learn how to lead HR function and provide strategic HR consultation to senior management and IBPs.
- Organisational strategy – HR contribution and alignment.
- How to prepare HR for future business expansion? (acquisition, merger, expansion and integration)
- Lead and manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Integration of people, systems and cultures during organisational transitions
- Strategic planning data preparations (swot analysis, pest analysis etc.)
- HR contribution to mission, values, culture, and CSR initiatives of an organisation.
- Key skills in HR management leadership
- How to deal with uncertain situations?
- HR budget management
- How to promote the organisation’s employer brand?
Corporate mission and vision statements and the CEOs who stand behind them invariably state that “people are our most important asset.” Still, many senior HR executives continue to believe that they lack impact and influence within their companies. CEOs want senior HR managers to focus on business priorities rather than on policies and programs that are sometimes impractical or even irrelevant to the top or bottom line of the business. High-performing HR managers are those who understand the challenges and business needs of other functional managers. If HR is not embedded in the organisation, it is not successful. It needs to be visible. It needs to understand the business better in order to bring greater value to the table. This way, HR managers and leaders will become deeply involved in matters of individual employee and organisation performance wherever it is strategically important. This Certified Human Resources Manager training course will address all key competencies HR managers and leaders require.