Promise Training & Consultancy is a dynamic and highly successful training company, with a rapidly growing client base, which includes some of the World’s great companies.
We work in a highly collaborative way, putting quality, integrity and client satisfaction first. Training associates who work for us enjoy this way of working and value the development of long term business relationships and diverse networks.
Each of our associate trainers is professionally qualified. They are carefully chosen for their experience, professionalism, dynamism and ability to engage with a wide audience.
We are committed to attracting experienced professionals who will contribute to our mission of delivering high quality training solutions to our valued clients.
General requirements, background experience & qualities we look for in our trainers
- Senior L&D Practitioner with high level of academic qualification with broad industry experience
- A minimum of 5 years as an independent training consultant
- Engages well and adapts communication style to audience levels and areas of expertise
- Collaborates with clients and colleagues to achieve collective goals
- Demonstrates integrity in all business decisions
- Designs and delivers highly interactive training programmes that achieve client business and participant learning goals
- Highly facilitative style of training delivery
- Strong coaching skills
- Organised and punctual
- Delivers consistent, high quality results
If your background and qualifications are a good match to those listed above, send your CV to [email protected]