In this module, you will understand how to ensure an organisation has employees with the right skills in the right positions at the right time.
- Job Analysis Process – Understand Organisational needs & Define Requirements
- Recruitment Best Practices (sourcing tools and job market trends)
- Market Situation & Talent Pool Availability (internal and external)
- Interview and Assessment Methods
- Recruitment Effectiveness Measurement (time-to-fill, cost-per-hire etc.)
- Overview Of Compensation and Benefits Methods (market reference
- ranges/pay tiers, compa-ratio, fringe benefits)
- Applicant Tracking, Offer & Contract Techniques
Gain insight into HR policies and processes, personal leadership, communication and proactively work with internal customers. The result? Know how to take responsibility for the effective implementation, maintenance and improvement of HR systems, policies and procedures that support business objectives. Certified Human Resources Professional course will provide a broad range of administrative, operational and technical skills and knowledge required for the early stage in your HR career to ensure you add tangible value. Delegates will learn the skills and competencies needed to be efficient and productive within the key areas of talent acquisition, HR administration, shared services, compensation, benefits, employee relations and risk management, HR information management talent management and development.