* Click on column header for sort them
Dubai - UAE ,
17 - Oct - 2021
5 - Day
Online - Virtual ,
21 - Oct - 2021
2 Hrs X 8 Sessions
Does your business strategy explicitly recognize that the success of your organization is totally dependent on your people? Are you interested in building a world-class people business so that you can attract and retain the best staff and provide them with great personal development opportunities? Are you looking to create a working environment that will ensure all customers, both internal and external, want to do more business with you, which in turn will create real value for your shareholders? If the answer to any of these is yes, this HR Transformation Training is for you.
How to transform the HR function given the paradox that just as many employees expect less loyalty from organizations, organizations are more than ever dependent on high-level performance from employees?
Attending the HR Transformation Training course will enable the participants to:
- Optimize the contribution of employees through HR best practices.
- Explain the key principles and practices involved in implementing strategic HR
- Leading and working in the HR function to create tangible business value
- Crucial HR processes and the relationship with business results
- Becoming an Employer of Choice”
- The use of values, competencies and branding HR
- Attracting staff, career development and managing talent/succession/reward
- Employee Relations and handling grievances handling
- Work/Life balance
- Corporate social responsibility/diversity issues
This course is designed for anyone interested in implementing a strategic vision for HR.
This practical and results-oriented programme is based on adult learning concept. Designed as an intensive training, and knowledge sharing exercise, where group work and role play facilitates learning. Through a set of lectures and practice exercises, delegates will be introduced to the advanced knowledge of how a strategic and proactive HR Department should be organized and engage with the business. Participants will learn by active participation, discussions, video materials. Practical cases and examples illustrate the variety of current practices and build leadership capabilities for delegates.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training and measure the skill and ability of participants.
Module 1 - Transforming HR
- The transformation from Human Resource Management (HRM) to Human Capital Management (HCM)
- The difference between HRM and HCM
- Getting management to think of the HRM system as a source of strategy implementation and achieve business priorities
- Identifying business priorities and focusing on business outcomes rather than HR inputs
- Know the number one priority for the value-creating HR department
- Delivering measurable business benefits
Module 2 - Human Resource Management vs Human Capital Management
- Making HR a strategic core competency (and not only a market follower)
- Creating a high-performance HR work system that creates real value
- Aligning HR competencies with key business priorities
- Understanding the human capital dimension of each of the organisations key business priorities
- Making proposals to communicate how solving these human capital problems directly impact operating performance
Module 3 - HR Process Redesign
- Making HR practices an integral part of company systems and organizational capability development
- Ensuring HR practices and processes fit with each other and with the organizational strategy
- Getting HR to have a full partnership role in the following business processes:
- Developing strategy
- Designing the organization
- Change/process implementation
- Integrating performance management processes and practices
Module 4 - Integrating Systems
- Integrating systems and helping HR to reinvent its structure and approach
- Deliver the systems and business partnership behaviors that make the organization more effective
- Ensuring CEO and the Head of HR share a focus on one key question: how to architect and implement a HR strategy aligned with business priorities and capable of rapidly adapting to a shifting competitive landscape?
- Clarify HR function objectives and roles aligned with business requirements
- How to manage the HR functions resources more effectively and efficiently
- Learn how to identify business requirements
- The role and positioning of HRs impact in the organization
- Influencing critical developmental requirements
- Management accountability for HR strategy implementation – evaluating results
- How to plan and prepare HRs work proactively
- Practical guidelines for delivering HR resources effectively and confidently to deliver strategic (rather than just administrative) business objectives
- Learn how to work to eliminate duplication of effort and develop positive relationships with stakeholders
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them