* Click on column header for sort them
| Dubai - UAE , || 20191215 15 - 19 Dec 2019||$3,750|| Register|
| Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia , || 20200323 23 - 27 Mar 2020||$4,500|| Register|
| Dubai - UAE , || 20200719 19 - 23 Jul 2020||$3,950|| Register|
| Geneva - Switzerland , || 20201116 16 - 20 Nov 2020||$4,950|| Register|
An organization’s success and leadership in the 21st century depends upon its ability to rapidly change and grow. Organisations must meet the multiple demands of a changing marketplace with continuous learning and new skills. Organisations are striving to continuously learn and can rapidly adapt work environments, processes, roles and competencies to new challenges. The structure and processes of an organisation’s work is changing at an accelerating rate. Customer focused organisations emphasise effective processes and often structure themselves as entrepreneurial teams working with other teams to create value and profit.
The Managing Training & ROI course is intended to provide the participants with an understanding of the importance of effectively identifying the roles & responsibilities needed to be competitive; know how to address changes in their roles and available resources; realize the importance of a continuous learning organisation; be a solution-seeker in defining learning objectives; and know how to shift from the activity of training to being productive in measuring the organisation’s return on investment.
The important features of the Managing Training and ROI course are:
- Self-analysis: Where am I now and what do I know (or not know)?
- Organisational-analysis: How are we approaching team building now?
- Application of principles learned: How will I apply what is learned in my work environment? How can I be an effective leader in training? How can I develop an effective methodology to measure our return on investment in training?
- Table Group Discussions: What can I learn from others?
- Feedback PIP Exercises: Assessing learning through putting Principles into Practice
The Managing Training and ROI course is based on accomplishing these objectives:
- To increase the delegate’s knowledge of:
- Meeting the organization’s competency/skill needs
- Providing a focus for workforce demographics, retirement projections, and succession planning.
- Providing a clear rationale for linking expenditures for recruitment, training, employee development, retention, and other human resource programs to the organisation’s long-term goals and objectives
- Providing managers with tools to address changes in program direction that impacts that type of work being performed
- Assisting managers in creating a high-quality workforce capable of continually growing and changing
- Assisting managers in identifying partnering, outsourcing, delayering, and reorganizing opportunities
- Improving the organization’s brand and the market perception of the enterprise’s long-term viability
- Aligning and exploiting business opportunities by having a better understanding of the workforce capabilities and what is needed.
- Meeting strategic, operational, and tactical goals
- To improve skills in:
- Diagnosing and solving training issues
- Building individual capacity and being able to measure the return on investment
- Continuous Improvement
- Written and oral communication
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Tracking and Measuring Performance
The Managing Training and ROI course is designed for:
- All professionals & leaders who desire an in-depth knowledge of best practices in managing training
- Anyone who is interested in developing their capacity as a manager of training
- Anyone who has the responsibility for enhancing workforce development and training in today’s rapidly changing global business environment
Attendance to this course would enable delegates to learn and apply advanced principles of managing training and ROI in order to build workforce capacities & corporate transformation.
Our highly practical experiential learning method is results-oriented; based on an adult learning concept; incorporates short inspiring lectures with structured lessons from the learning manual; captivating PowerPoint slides with videos to enhance learning; ongoing discussions with action planning; ample time for Q&A; training activities to reinforce key concepts within a fun learning environment; and is designed to function as an interactive group process with delegates continuously building their capacity through interaction, experiential learning and learning the importance of being successful in Managing Training and ROI.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training.
DAY 1 -Strategic Direction Setting
- Our Current Challenges
- Organisational Assessment
- Identify Parameters for your Workforce Planning Model
- Clearly, understand why you are doing workforce planning
- Identify resources available
- Adapt models, strategies, tools, and processes to your organizational environment and needs.
- Concentrate on planning outputs that are organisationally meaningful and which support program objectives, budget requests, staffing requests, and strategic plans.
- Training, coaching, technical assistance and other support as offices prepare to use models, strategies, and tools.
- Begin with a set of assumptions that set the scope of workforce planning within an organization
- Create your Workforce Profile
- Feedback PIP Exercise #1
DAY 2 -Supply, Demand, Discrepancies
- Using the 10 Key Element Strategic Questionnaire
- GAP Analysis
- GAP Calculation
- GAP Prioritization
- Design a workforce plan to address skill gaps
- Using a Skills-Knowledge Database
- Identify Strategy and Action Items
- Management, Leadership, and Support
- Recruiting, Hiring, and Placement – foundations for skill gaps
- Training as part of your Retention Strategy
- Feedback PIP Exercise #2
DAY 3 -Developing an Action Plan
- The cost associated with the strategies for addressing competency or skill gaps
- How to keep corporate knowledge from being lost?
- What skills are currently vital to the accomplishment of the agency’s goals and objectives?
- How is the agency addressing skill imbalances due to attrition, including retirement over the next 5 years?
- Are there ways to maximize recruitment in order to minimize training needs of new employees?
- Explore training, retraining, relocation, or recruiting options for filling competency gaps
- What retention strategies are necessary and most feasible?
- What are the costs of these retention strategies?
- Are there alternative training mechanisms (training, education)?
- Can needed skills be obtained through sharing of resources?
- Cost-effectiveness of contracting, outsourcing or using volunteers.
- Implementation of career development programs.
- Feedback PIP Exercise #3
DAY 4 - Implement the Action Plan: Monitor, Evaluate, Revise, Improve
- Review performance measurement information
- Assess what is working and what is not working
- Adjust the plan and strategies as necessary
- Address new workforce and organisational issues that occur
- Communicate changes needed
- Criteria for measuring training success
- Feedback PIP Exercise #4
DAY 5 - Return on Investment as a Measure
- Forecasting and Measuring Costs
- Design and development costs
- Promotional costs
- Administration costs
- Faculty costs
- Student costs
- Evaluation costs
- Forecasting and measuring benefits
- Labour savings
- Productivity increases
- Other cost savings
- Other income generation
- Calculating return on investment
- Payback period
- Simplifying the process
- Making ROI work for you
- Feedback PIP Exercise #5
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them
|LD05||Train The Trainer Program|| Dubai - UAE, || 20191124 24 - 28 Nov 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|LD01||Developing Core Skills for Training Coordinators & Specialists|| London - UK, || 20191125 25 - 29 Nov 2019||$4,750|| Register|
|HR11||Managing HR Processess, Culture & Change|| Dubai - UAE, || 20191201 01 - 05 Dec 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|HR17||Tomorrows HR Department-Transform The HR Function|| London - UK, || 20191202 02 - 06 Dec 2019||$4,750|| Register|
|HR05||HRM Strategy, Learning & Development Transformation: Mini MBA|| London - UK, || 20191202 02 - 13 Dec 2019||$9,500|| Register|