* Click on column header for sort them
Dubai - UAE ,
11 - Jul - 2021
5 - Day
New York - USA ,
04 - Oct - 2021
5 - Day
Online - Virtual ,
06 - Dec - 2021
2 Hrs X 8 Sessions
The concept of diversity encompasses any sort of difference between two or more people. Differences might exist in terms of race, age, gender, disability, geographic origin, family status, education, social background – in fact, anything that can affect workplace relationships and achievement. The management of diversity involves the implementation of strategies through which a network of varied individuals is knitted together into a dynamic workforce. The approach goes beyond that of equal opportunities by recognising an infinite number of differences between people and focusing on the individual rather than various disadvantaged groups. Recognition of diversity within the workforce enables a more positive use of a major organisational resource, people. On the downside, if handled insensitively, a diversity program may invade employees’ privacy. Deep-seated prejudices may be brought into the open, causing short-term tension. Conflict and ill-feeling may result from a poorly handled program.
Participants attending the program will:
- Develop a real understanding of the full range of the business case and how equality and diversity can contribute to the business success.
- Explore what we as individuals can do to lead change in Barclays and prepare ourselves to rise to the challenge.
- Learn how diversity and equality encourages compliance with legal requirements covering discriminatory workplace behavior.
- Enable an organization to keep pace with social and demographic changes, such as increasing numbers of female, ethnic minority and older workers in the labor market.
- Employee recognition can lead to empowerment, motivation, commitment and competitive advantage for your organization.
- Encourage individual talents to strengthen the pool of human resources on which your company can draw.
- Understand how diversity management encourages employees to feel more valued and more content in their work, staff turnover is lower and savings on recruitment and training costs are made.
- How a diverse workforce is better equipped to serve a diverse customer base and diverse markets. It also facilitates entry into the global marketplace.
- How diversity management can create a flexible workforce, which can be more productive.
- How successful diversity management can benefit corporate image.
- Learn how diversity management can underpin an organisation’s social responsibility.
This course is for strategists, managers, department heads, training specialists, training coordinators, trainers, HR or Learning & Development specialists.
This highly practical and results-oriented program is based on the adult learning concept. The facilitator will give plenty of input and then help participants to make sense of the themes through discussion and practice. It incorporates short inspiring demonstrations, role play and case study practice to enhance learning. There will be ample time for Q&A and ‘return to work’ action planning. The facilitator reinforces all concepts within an inspiring and engaging learning environment.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training.
Module 1 - Diversity & Equality Strategy
Module 2 - Decide Program Goals
Module 3 - Employer of Choice
Module 4 - Manage the External Perspective
Module 5 - Design your Vision (Charter) for Diversity & Equality