* Click on column header for sort them
Dubai - UAE ,
12 - Dec - 2022
5 - Day
Making the right decision in the recruitment process is critical to the success of any organization. The Interviewing, Selection & Recruitment Skills training course is designed to provide the participants with the skills and knowledge to ensure their interviewing style and practice maximizes the success of the selection process.
This training course develops the methodologies to successfully perform recruitment and selection assessment, and then explore individual competence of the decision makers. The training course will also demonstrate how to influence organizations to change their approach to recruitment and selection by constructing objective information and presentations.
- Review the range of options available when considering recruitment
- Design effective job descriptions and person specifications
- Write effective interview questions
- Design recruitment activities
- Develop practical skills in interviewing techniques
- Make a confident selection decision
- Plan and implement action plans for yourself and individuals/managers involved in the manpower planning process
- HR professionals who have the overall responsibility for recruitment and selection
- Professionals involved in assessing job requirements, performance issues and developing competency in members of staff
- Those who from time to time assess candidates during the recruitment process
- Professionals whose key accountability is the retention of key members of staff
- Recruitment Consultants who are involved on an ongoing or everyday basis
- Coordinators who are responsible for managing all of the resources during the recruitment process
The Interviewing, Selection & Recruitment Skills training course will be delivered in an interactive style, using group discussions and case studies, questionnaires and practical exercises. There will also be the opportunity to discuss individual issues on a one to one basis with the facilitator if necessary.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training.
Module 1 -Key Skills in Recruitment and Selection
- Do you really need to recruit? Alternatives considered
- Designing effective job descriptions and person specifications
- Distinguishing between essential and desirable criteria
- Measuring competence – how to decide if the applicant meets the requirements
- Review of day one
Module 2 -Designing Effective Recruitment and Selection Exercises
- Exploring the options for designing recruitment and selection exercises
- Identifying different types of interview questions including knowledge and competency
- Writing and assessing scenario based questions and activities
- The role of probing questions
- Testing out interview questions
- Review of day 2
Module 3 -Designing Assessment Centre Activities
- Developing knowledge-based tests
- The role of psychometric tests
- Designing and assessing practical activities
- Designing and assessing group activities
- Feeding this information into the selection process
Module 4 -Practical Interviewing Skills and Practice
- Ho to re-recruit your keepers
- Sharpen your insights into everyone to manage them effectively.
- Keeping the team intact by ‘re-recruiting’ those who are the key players.
- Aim to capture their spirit and put some fire into their feelings to ensure they stay emotionally engaged.
Module 5 - Making the Selection decision
- High-performance teams are disciplined so set high standards and defend them.
- Aim for excellence to build pride, esprit de corps, and cohesiveness.
- How to keep things organized and hold others accountable for all their assigned tasks.
- Lay down clear rules that have teeth and know how to enforce them fairly.
- Spend freely with ‘Soft’ currency – these are your psychological paychecks.
- Point your Team toward ‘Magnetic North’ – unite the group with a keen sense of mission that’s somewhere special.
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them