* Click on column header for sort them
Dubai - UAE ,
07 - Nov - 2021
5 - Day
Organisations that pursue excellence and achieve it are often those that build a sense of “ community ” or positive team atmosphere. Everyone is clear about the mission, vision, values, and strategic goals of the organization and how their work units and individual work relate to these strategic mandates. Thus, they see the big picture as a jigsaw puzzle with each piece being important to successfully complete the picture. Each “piece” is significant and the entire picture is not complete without all the pieces being in the right place.
This Teambuilding & Teamwork training course will look at how professionals with a clear understanding of the importance of effective working well with others to create a high-performing team that realizes the importance of continuous improvement, being a solution-seeker vs. a problem-solver and knowing that collaboration is a vital resource.
The important features of the Teambuilding & teamwork training course are:
- How to build innovative and collaborative teams who have shared core values
- How to be an effective team leader and team member
- What can be learned from others
- How to apply what is learned to work environment
- Understand and communicate the team mission, purpose, and objectives
- Know how to deliver team building, team work, and team spirit
- Create an atmosphere of mutual teamwork and clearly defined responsibilities
- Promote team goals aligned with individual interests
- Building trust and collaboration with colleagues and team members
- Know the characteristics of effective teams
The Teambuilding & Teamwork training course is designed for line managers, team leaders, supervisors and professionals who must achieve success through their management of people and who wish to develop competencies or skills relevant to creating and motivating teams.
This highly practical and results-oriented Teambuilding & Teamwork training course is based on adult learning concept. The facilitator will give plenty of input and then help participants to make sense of the themes through discussion and practice. It incorporates short inspiring demonstrations, roles play and practice to enhance learning. There will be ample time for Q&A, discussions with ‘return to work’ action planning. The program will reinforce key concepts within an inspiring and engaging learning environment.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training.
Module 1 - Empower Yourself
- How to must move with authority, make decisions, take action and wield influence.
- Carve out roles and responsibilities – people don’t perform if they don’t know what’s expected of them.
- Remove role ambiguity and nail down everybody’s responsibilities with clarity, precision, and attention to detail.
- See that everyone fully understands whom you’ve assigned to do what and how the group fits together.
- Avoid job overlap and ‘underlap’ – that let things slip through the cracks because no one is directly accountable.
- When telling people what to do also specify what they should quit doing. Differentiate between crucial tasks and peripheral, low-priority activities.
- Spell out what most needs to be accomplished in each position and for what the person will be held accountable.
Module 2 - Take Charge and Set a Clear Agenda
- Inspiring confidence – let there be no doubt as to who is in control. Your effectiveness depends on your credibility so don’t confuse respect with popularity.
- How to make sure team members/others believe in you.
- What are the team’s priorities? Set a clear sense of direction that is tied to a specific timetable.
- Set short-term goals that can be achieved quickly. The action plan should outline crystal clear tactical objectives, giving the group laser-like focus.
Module 3 - Focus on Results (rather than Intangibles)
- Focus on problems, not symptoms – what’s your best bet for building trust?
- How to ensure your team pursues productivity.
- Concentrate on operational improvements that are urgently needed.
- See how attitudes change once you get rid of these problems.
Module 4 -Analyze your People Assets
- Ho to re-recruit your keepers
- Sharpen your insights into everyone to manage them effectively.
- Keeping the team intact by ‘re-recruiting’ those who are the key players.
Module 5 -Creating a Sense of Urgency
- High-performance teams are disciplined so set high standards and defend them.
- Aim for excellence to build pride, esprit de corps, and cohesiveness.
- How to keep things organized and hold others accountable for all their assigned tasks.
- Lay down clear rules that have teeth and know how to enforce them fairly.
- Spend freely with ‘Soft’ currency – these are your psychological paychecks.
- Point your Team toward ‘Magnetic North’ – unite the group with a keen sense of mission that’s somewhere special.
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them