* Click on column header for sort them
Dubai - UAE ,
18 - Dec - 2023
5 - Day
Efficient management is critical to your company’s bottom line. You put in the effort, honed your skills, and eventually became a manager. While being talented at your activity would not always equate to being a great manager. When you manage people, you are accountable for inspiring, motivating & encouraging them. There will be several changes taking place internally and externally that are influencing the work of managers. When the general manager is leading an effort to execute strategies that require staff members to think and act in new ways, the challenge becomes even greater. Hence it’s essential to acquire the right managerial skills to cope with these challenges. This Future Managers training course explores how managers get work done.
This Future Managers training course is tailor-made to meet the demands of workplace challenges & career growth. You’ll learn how to:
- Manage proactively and control change while maintaining consistent performance
- Demonstrate the right mindset
- Engage with senior management and handle stakeholder conversations
- Craft more effective managerial processes, conflict handling and counter-productive behaviours
- Build commitment among your team members and stakeholders
- Get work done more efficiently.
- Acquire and practice skills in coaching, negotiation, decision-making and decision communication
- Get an honest assessment of your style and concrete steps for improvement
- Improve ability in critical management areas, including performance appraisals, time management, interviewing and selection techniques
The Future Managers training course is tailor-made for executives who expect to be managers soon or who have recently assumed such a position. Also, those who have achieved success heading a function or activity and those who wish to broaden their understanding of the total enterprise.
This efficient and results-oriented program is designed based on blended, adult learning concepts. It will stimulate your thinking and challenge you to ensure complete individual involvement and participation. The key focus is on practical skills and tangible outcomes all through. The content will involve an innovative and engaging blend of activities so that participants can directly apply it to their current performance and their future success.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training and measure the skill and ability of participants.
Module 1 - Introduction to the Programme
- How we will work together virtually
- Insight into the mindset and management behaviours required today
- Demonstrating a positive inner attitude every day
- Management by example
- How perceptions influence our behaviour
- Define concrete objectives and demonstrate commitment to results
- Delegation and motivating others
- Develop your personal reputation by understanding what your stakeholders want and when
Module 3 -The Art and Science of Management
- Introduction to the skills and strategic thinking that are essential for success as a cross-functional executive – motivating, leading, influencing, etc.
- Working with stakeholders of different perspectives/diversity
- Key managerial disciplines of finance, strategy, decision-making, and cross-cultural management
- Develop the ability to bring together the right people in the right environment with the right guidelines to do the right task
Module 4 - Managing People (Performance and Behaviour)
- The principles of human management
- Use your influence by open questions and active listening
- Communicating decisions, reprimanding, and saying “no”
- Handling appraisals and giving feedback in appraisals etc.
Module 5 - Skills Building and Personal Development
- The key concepts, vocabulary and analytical tools essential for successful managers
- Applying the core competencies of strategy implementation, business acumen. teamworking and customer service
- Cutting-edge insights into the digital revolution that is drastically changing the global competitive landscape
- Through discussion of cases/personal examples we explore leadership and decision communication processes
Module 6: Etiquette & Ways of Working
- Understand your company’s Code of Conduct & Ethics and ways of working
- What are (and are not) my responsibilities and duties?
- The different roles of leader and manager
- Align vision with strategies and objectives using the balanced scorecard
Module 7: Customer Service
- Creating a customer service culture
- Problem-solving and building stakeholder trust.
- Using time effectively
- Action Planning
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them