* Click on column header for sort them
Online - Virtual ,
28 - Oct - 2021
2 Hrs X 8 Sessions
London - UK ,
15 - Nov - 2021
5 - Day
Dubai - UAE ,
05 - Dec - 2021
5 - Day
Organizations are striving to improve their competitive positioning in the fast-changing world. Developing a leadership and management style that reflects the organization’s goal has become a difficult task. Moreover, getting employees to do what you need them to do to achieve desired results is another challenge for leaders & managers. Do you face these challenges?
This Inspirational Leadership & Management course provides an understanding of the necessary skills for effective management and leadership, such as self-reflection, influencing skills, basic negotiation tactics, conflicts management, emotional intelligence, coaching & mentoring, and the entrepreneur mindset. These key competencies will help you how to use productive leadership and management techniques. It will create and sustain a positive environment in the workplace, and you will become an inspiring manager or leader.
That ending this highly interactive Inspirational Leadership & Management course, delegates will learn to:
- Understand your own role and responsibilities as a leader/manager of people
- How to use influencing and negotiation skills to deal with conflicts
- Application of emotional intelligence effectively and immediately
- Understand what exactly coaching and mentoring is and why it’s important and how to apply those skills
- Understand the key elements of the entrepreneur mindset.
- Practical tools to identify opportunities and reduce risk exposure in a globalised arena
The Inspirational Leadership & Management training course is designed for:
- Professionals and Team Leaders who are looking to progress to the next level
- Personnel interested in learning new management approaches and techniques
- Team Leaders, Supervisors, and Professionals new to the role
- Leadership and management professionals
- Anyone who is interested in developing their capacity as a strategic leader/coach
This highly practical and results-oriented Inspirational Leadership & Management program is based on adult learning concept. The facilitator will give plenty of input and then help participants to make sense of the themes through discussion and practice. It incorporates short inspiring demonstrations; role play and much practice to enhance learning. There will be ample time for Q&A, discussions with ‘return to work’ action planning. The course will reinforce key concepts within an inspiring and engaging learning environment.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training and measure the skill and ability of participants.
Module 1 - Understanding Your Role as a Manager or Leader
- Leader or manager? Why does it matter and its link to strategy?
- The 10 key competencies for ‘leadership management’
- Understand the stages of individual and team growth
- Identify the requirements of leadership at various stages in the team’s development
- Communicate the business and organisational “context” to your team
- Communicate a “tangible” – that is, concrete and actionable – organisational vision
Module 2 - Using Influencing and Negotiation Skills to Deal with Conflicts
- Clarify, assess and address your own personal assumptions, biases and values regarding managing difficult people
- Tailor your approach to people’s individual styles and behaviours
- Critical elements of influencing skills
- Master the basic skills of ‘win-win’ negotiation.
- Learn to deliver effective feedback for both positive behaviour and for confronting non performance
- Practice the skills for assessing a person’s needs and, based on those needs, for delivering effective solution
Module 3 - Developing Competence in Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ)
- The essential competencies of EQ as a model for improved cognitive and behavioral competencies
- Being aware of how EQ influences our behavior, decisions, performance, and our intrapersonal and interpersonal relationships
- Using and interpreting EQ scores and understand their implications to improve interactions with stakeholders
- Know your EQ strengths and areas for improvement using the MSCEIT model
Module 4 - The Coaching & Mentoring
- Introduction to the benefits of coaching and mentoring
- Coaching do’s and don’ts
- GROW and SAID models
- How to champion, motivate, clarify goals, hold accountable and acknowledge your coachee
- How to prepare yourself every time to coach effectively
- Mentoring do’s and don’ts
- The effective mentoring relationship that prevents mentee inaction
- Beginning and closing each coaching (and mentoring) session
Module 5 - Your Impact as an Entrepreneurial Leader
- An overview of an entrepreneurial leader’s role and responsibilities
- Gain the competencies to adjust your understanding and use of commercial skills
- Understand business commercials and how to create effective strategies that align with these
- Minimising risk – reduce poor strategic choices and failure to execute the organisation’s vision and strategic plans
- Know typical critical business challenges or PAINs
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them