* Click on column header for sort them
| Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia , || 20191209 09 - 13 Dec 2019||$4,200|| Register|
| Dubai - UAE , || 20191215 15 - 19 Dec 2019||$3,750|| Register|
| Dubai - UAE , || 20200216 16 - 20 Feb 2020||$3,950|| Register|
| Dubai - UAE , || 20200614 14 - 18 Jun 2020||$3,950|| Register|
| Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia , || 20200914 14 - 18 Sep 2020||$4,500|| Register|
| Dubai - UAE , || 20201018 18 - 22 Oct 2020||$3,950|| Register|
All organizations are required to keep records, regardless of industry or type of business. Document and records management affects everyone in the organization, regardless of whether written into their job description or not. Records management has become a business imperative and spans all business units including core business activities. The complexities of modern organizations are such that records management programmes often span multiple legal jurisdictions, and different laws may apply. The advent of electronic records requires that all records on all media and formats should be managed in a consistent manner, and this course provides the framework for implementation accordingly.
The Documents and Records Management Masterclass training course is based largely on the international standards and methodologies for implementing Records Management. This training course is ideal for records management professionals and administrators who need a comprehensive approach and guidance to planning, setting up and managing physical and electronic records within the organization. Delegates will receive a number of templates and frameworks to kick start their records management improvement. This training course is a must for any staff member who has been appointed to manage records, or who has been allocated those responsibilities.
The important features of Document and records management masterclass course are :
- It is based on and incorporates International Standards
- It includes management of records on all media, including paper, electronic and multi-media
- It provides a strategic framework for developing a records management programme, spanning all business units and territories affected
- It focuses on deriving business benefits, over and above meeting compliance requirements
- Understand the legal environment that surrounds records management and their responsibilities in terms of the law
- Make informed decisions relating to electronic records, and advise their organisations accordingly
- Conduct a records audit as a basis for developing a records management strategy
- Create and implement a records management roadmap and programme
- Use the DIRKS records management methodology in accordance with ISO 15489
- Understand the various standards applicable to records management
- Manage records on all formats
- Conduct an analysis of processes which impact on records management
- Develop a Business Classification Scheme or File Plan
- Implement a retention schedule
- Implement a systematic disposal programme to destroy or transfer records which no longer have value
- Understand the risks associated with various types of records media and protect against these risks.
- Understand Vital records, and implement a vital records plan
- Develop a change and communications plan.
- Implement an on-going audit and assessment programme.
The Document and Records Management Masterclass training course is designed for:
- Document controllers & administrators
- Records management professionals
- Senior registry officials
- Departmental heads responsible for records management
- Departmental/unit records coordinators
- IT staff responsible for records management
Attendance to this training course would enable delegates to develop a records management programme and implement it in their organization. It would also help ICT individuals understand the importance of records management.
This practical and results-oriented Document and Records Management Masterclass training course is based on adult learning concept. It incorporates short inspiring lectures with structured lessons from the learning manual; captivating PowerPoint slides with videos to enhance learning; ongoing discussions with action planning; ample time for Q&A; training activities to reinforce key concepts within a fun learning environment.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training and measure the skill and ability of participants.
DAY 1 - What is Document and Records Management
DAY 2 -Regulatory Environment and Strategy
DAY 3 -Change Management and Implementation
DAY 4 -Records Classification
DAY 5 -Disposal and Compliance Monitoring
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them
|AD06||Professional Skills Enhancement Masterclass for Administrators & Secretaries|| Dubai - UAE, || 20191124 24 Nov - 05 Dec 2019||$7,500|| Register|
|AD01||Advanced Office Management & Effective Administration Skills|| Dubai - UAE, || 20191124 24 - 28 Nov 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|AD02||Enhancing Core Skills for Administrators & Secretaries|| Dubai - UAE, || 20191201 01 - 05 Dec 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|AD07||Facilities Management Strategy Masterclass|| Dubai - UAE, || 20191208 08 - 12 Dec 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|AD05||Financial Management Skills for Office Administrators & Secretaries|| Paris - France, || 20191216 16 - 20 Dec 2019||$4,750|| Register|