On Day One the course looks at the role and responsibilities of Office Management & Effective Administrators
- What is the Office Management Professional’s place, role and objectives in the organisation?
- How the organisations culture depends on the image/role of the Office Management Professional
- Employee code of ethics and employee proprietary agreements
- Changing codes of supervision/corrective action
- Authority v behavioural, administrative and technical responsibilities
- Managing administrative performance and the process(es) required
- Objective setting and maintaining standards
The role of the office management professionals and administrators in today’s organisation is changing rapidly. What is the way forward? The true art of office management & administration lies not in the art of winning, rather it demands the art of winning consent. In order to remain competent in the workplace administrators, office managers and secretaries need to be equipped with the relevant knowledge and skills.
This Advanced Office Management & Effective Administration Skills training course identifies and examines the key components of the role and within each element builds up a range of approaches and techniques for operating an efficient office or support team. These elements include: office management, communication, organisational, interpersonal & administrative competencies.