* Click on column header for sort them
London - UK ,
27 - Feb - 2023
5 - Day
Online - Virtual ,
13 - Mar - 2023
2 Hrs X 8 Sessions
We live in a rapidly changing, fast-paced world where our brains are literally inundated with thousands of bits of information every moment. That’s why our attention span has become very short and that the competing requirements for our attention actually is phenomenal that has never been before. So, from a leader’s perspective, to keep your team focused on what they are trying to do is certainly a rising challenge in today’s business world. The ability to create a vision to paint a picture of the future that people buy into is a trademark of leadership expertise. And, it really is like painting a picture of what the future will look like. It’s a leader’s ability to get an emotional buy-in from the people who are hearing that vision into that picture and also their understanding and belief that they can make a contribution to its realization. In organizations, a vision statement articulates what the organization aspires to achieve.
That ending this highly interactive programme delegates will learn:
- What is visionary leadership?
- Why visionary leadership is important?
- Know if you are a visionary leader
- The attributes of visionary leadership
- The five hallmark attributes that must exist in every visionary leader
- Understand how to get organized and working together
- Learn demanding components that build and retain success
This training course is designed for leaders who seek to inspire and energize people to work toward future goals and enable others to clearly and vividly realize what the future holds and anticipate what’s coming, both opportunities and obstacles. Visionary leaders connect the dots between various trends and events and interpret how and what is happening today might impact the future.
This highly practical and results-oriented program is based on blended, adult learning, concept. The facilitator will give plenty of input and then help participants to make sense of the themes through practice and more practice.
Pre and Post-course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training and the pre and post skill and ability of participants.
Module 1: Being a Visionary Leader
- What must leaders do to respond to change/transition and ensure their companies thrive and survive?
- What is visionary leadership and why is it important?
- What must visionary leaders do…and not do?
- Strategies cannot be created without vision. Vision’s must conform to what is known as the ‘three R’s’
- What finally is the goal of the vision? What is the most important point in the vision?
- What is the difference between leadership and management? What is the chief responsibility of a leader? What are the pillars of leadership?
Module 2: Visionary Leadership Attributes
- The two components to being a leader
- The 5 hallmark attributes that must exist in a visionary leader
Module 3: Getting Organized and Working Together
- Reaping the benefits of teamwork
- The difference between teams and workgroups
- Why teams fail and how to proactively prevent these failures
- Identifying the qualities of effective team members and team leaders
- Deciding how to move a team forward based on its stage of development
Module 4: Essential Leadership Skills
- Aligning the vision with strategies, values, processes, and, of course, employees
- Obtain breakthrough results
- Create a high performing team
- Create loyal (internal and external) customers
Module 5: Critical Elements that Build and Sustain Success
- Measures for evaluating your organization’s critical competencies
- create a workforce where team members can relate their activities to the goals and strategic objectives of the company
- Give descriptions of common company pathologies as the “Phantom Limb Syndrome”, “Strategy Interruptus” and “Dead Man Walking.”
- Steps for getting your organization on track towards a single shared vision of its goals
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them