* Click on column header for sort them
Treasury takes in the management of cash and financial risks in a business. Its main goal is to ensure that the company has enough money to meet its day-to-day needs while developing its long-term financial strategy and policies. By managing investments and other financial assets, treasury management services may also help businesses better organise their liquidity. Treasury management creates and governs policies and procedures that ensure the company manages financial risk successfully.
This Treasury Management training course has been designed to provide the knowledge and skills needed to understand all areas of treasury management. It will provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding of managing treasury affairs with a detailed look at the various financial markets and instruments operated.
By attending the Treasury Management training seminar, delegates will:
- Identify the Activities of the Treasury Department
- Advance their knowledge of corporate treasury management and the treasury function.
- Getting the best practices of Asset Liability Management and cash management techniques.
- Learn the role of money markets and capital market products to fund institutions.
- Understand the financial instruments under (IFRS) and (GAAP).
- Recognize and use commodity derivative products.
- Understand the different hedging techniques applied by the treasury function.
This training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Treasury Professionals
- Accounting Professionals
- Financial Decision-makers
- Internal/External Auditors and Regulators,
- Finance Managers and those with financial responsibilities
This efficient and results-oriented program is designed based on blended, adult learning concepts. It will stimulate your thinking and challenge you to ensure complete individual involvement and participation. The key focus is on practical skills and tangible outcomes all through. The content will involve an innovative and engaging blend of activities so that participants can directly apply it to their current performance and their future success.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training and measure the skill and ability of participants.
Module 1 - Overview of Treasury Function
- The concept and responsibilities of the treasury function
- The role of the treasury and treasurer:
- raising capital
- managing bank relationships
- money management
- managing (corporate) risks
- Treasury organization and structure
- A treasury control framework
- Treasury performance management
Module 2 - Cash & Liquidity Management
- Cash management objectives
- Working capital management
- Managing and accelerating collections
- Ratio analysis for decision making.
- Cash flow forecasting
- Purpose of cash flow forecasting
- Types of forecasts
- The forecasting processes.
- Forecasting methods
Module 3 - Treasury Funding and Investing
- Managing short-term borrowing
- Long-term debt financing
- Short-term interest rates versus long-term interest rates
- Loan agreements and covenants
- Credit rating agencies
- Bonds as a tool for long-term investing and funding
- Managing short term investments
- Long-term equity investments and stocks
- Equity valuation techniques
Module 4 - Treasury Policies and Procedures
- Bank accounts and financial services authority policy
- Payments policy
- Collection and concentration policy
- Regulatory compliance policies
- Regulatory requirements
- Internal policies
- Service provision
- Treasury systems policy
Module 5 - Risk Management & Best Practices
- Why manage financial risk?
- Principal treasury related financial risks.
- The management of financial risks
- Currency Risk Management
- Best practices in managing treasury risks.
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them