* Click on column header for sort them
New York - USA ,
04 - Oct - 2021
10 - Day
The workshop focuses on the principles of effective self-management and personal attitude by the leading exponents in this field. Participants will learn what personal self-management is, learn its advantages and disadvantages and how to apply the psychology and competencies for better self-management through a change in perception and interpretation of how you, as an individual, live, and change in this world. This workshop will take you through this change, which affects how you perceive and act regarding productivity, time management, positive thinking psychology and attitude, developing your “proactive muscles” (acting with initiative rather than reacting), and much more.
This programme explains the tools and techniques for successfully leading and managing organisational transformational change efforts. You will learn why ‘resistance to change’ is a myth and come to understand why change efforts are often not successful and what to do about that. Finally, participants will learn the different approaches that have been proven to be effective in leading and managing transformational change in dynamic organisations.
This The 10-day Strategic Management training course consists of two modules which can be taken as a 10 Day Training course, or as individual, 5 Day courses
Module 1 – Self-Management Strategy: Positive Thinking, Psychology and Attitude
Module 2 – Leading and Managing Change for Organisational Transformation
The 10-day Strategic Management training course is based on accomplishing the following objectives:
- Identify the causes of personal psychology and how this applies to self-management
- Create a climate of confidence about individual change
- Make conscious choices based on an improved understanding of your personal, family and business vision and goals
- Learn what personal, self-management, paradigms are and how to get out of those that are holding you back
- Identify how to enhance your personal productivity, confidence and personal morale
- Optimize personal productivity and enjoyment in one’s career
- Promote enhanced job productivity, job satisfaction and pride
- Develop action plans to implement self-management competencies in your personal life
- Increase their ability and confidence to lead and control organisational change in a variety of situations
- Clarify the why, what and how of the organisation’s context, establish direction and set flexible goals
- Communicate the change in a trustworthy and credible manner
- Tailor approaches to changing organisational conditions and circumstances
- Know the key principles/practices involved in leading transformational change
- Create tangible business value from the change
- Use processes, systems and relationships to deliver required results
This Strategic Management training course will greatly benefit all individuals who wish to improve their management skills and develop their personal power and effectiveness, especially;
- Responsible for organizational improvement, goals and objectives
- Wishes to enhance personal productivity, confidence and personal morale
- Concerned with achieving higher performance and job satisfaction
- Interested in learning causes of personal psychology and how this applies to self-management
- HR professionals, change agents, team leaders, CEOs, project management leads and heads of department.
- People who are likely to take up managerial positions in the future that will involve managing change
- Technical professionals moving into Organisational Development
Our highly practical experiential learning method is results-oriented; based on an adult learning concept. This course will be presented using a combination of lecture, practical/hands on approach such as role plays, case studies, presentation, and video. Practical cases and examples illustrate the variety of current practices and build individual capabilities. There will be ample time for Q&A, discussions with ‘return to work’ action planning. The program will reinforce key concepts within an inspiring and engaging learning environment.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training and measure the skill and ability of participants.
Module 1 - What is Self-Management?
We are all the living repository of our own futures, shaped by it, influenced through it and part creator of it. What we have done, been and learned so far will be our launching pad for a better future.
- Understand how self-management works
- The psychology of self-management and the importance of our attitude
- The connection of perception and its impact on our behaviour
- Challenging assumptions and understanding my future needs
- Positive self-management: an introduction
Module 2 - Implementing Self-Management
Module 3 -Our Personal Paradigms
Module 4 - The Results from Self-Management
Module 5 -Self-Management and Self-Renewal
Module 6 -What is Transformational Change?
Module 7 - Implementing Transformational Change
Module 8 -Transformational Change Behaviours
Module 9 -Transformational Change Competencies
Module 10 - Transformational Change Process Redesign and Systems Integration
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them