* Click on column header for sort them
Barcelona - Spain ,
08 - Nov - 2021
10 - Day
This course is designed to combine proven-by-practice methods with new insights and ideas from a wide range of current strategic thinking. Strategic planning places the emphasis on leadership. Leadership becomes key not who is the leader. The use of lateral thinking, KPI/performance measurement and how to prepare organizational culture also features After all strategic leadership means getting people moving and heading for a positive future with vision. This course explains step by step how to achieve this.
The first step in this process is equipping managers with the key skills of team leadership for the current business and organizational environment. This course offers both traditional leadership skills such as setting direction, communication and feedback. It, also, offers leadership skills geared more directly to the current environment such as change management and coaching.
This 10-day Strategy Planning & Smart Leadership Programme training course consists of two modules which can be taken as a 10 Day Training course, or as an individual, 5 Day courses
Module 1 – Strategic Planning, Development & Implementation
Module 2 – Smart Leadership – Achieving Strategy through Leading the Function
The 10-day Strategy Planning & Smart Leadership Programme is based on accomplishing the following objectives:
- Identify strategic planning steps (vision, strategy development, strategy implementation and culture) to develop a unique organizational competitive advantage
- Learn key analytical and conceptual approaches to expand your understanding of strategic leadership in practice
- Align your organization with your strategic goals by integrating strategy, planning, KPI/performance measurement and sample department/individual performance (and outperformance) objectives
- Incorporate customer (and all stakeholder) needs into your strategic planning
- Recognize how the actions of customers, competitors and your own organization determine business outcomes
- Clearly define and communicate the organization’s business context
- Clarify, assess and address your own personal assumptions, biases and values regarding team leadership
- Tailor your leadership approach to people’s individual styles
- Master the basic skills of principled, “win-win” negotiation and persuasion
- Learn to deliver effective feedback for both positive behavior and for confronting non-performance
- Practice the skills for assessing a person’s needs and, based on those needs, for delivering effective coaching or mentoring
- Understand the nature of a changing function or environment and learn how to tailor your leadership approach to address this environment
- Master the skills of setting a direction and establishing flexible plans that deliver the required results
- Practice the leadership skills of effective questioning, advocacy and presentation
- Learn and apply the basic skills and applications of effective team building
The Strategy Planning & Smart Leadership course is designed for:
- All professionals & leaders from any industry who desire an in-depth knowledge of best practices in strategic planning, development, and implementing a plan
- Anyone who is interested in developing their capacity as a strategic thinker
- Anyone who has the responsibility for translating a vision into a plan, into being understood by the workforce, and seeing the vision be transformed into reality
- Senior executives and management level employees involved in the formation and implementation of business strategy.
- Functional managers who have the responsibility for developing and maintaining high performance teams.
Attendance to this training course would enable delegates to learn and apply advanced principles of strategic planning, organizational development, and implementation in order to build workforce capacities & corporate transformation.
Our highly practical experiential learning method is results-oriented; based on an adult learning concept; incorporates short inspiring lectures with structured lessons from the learning manual; captivating PowerPoint slides with videos to enhance learning; ongoing discussions with action planning; ample time for Q&A; training activities to reinforce key concepts within a fun learning environment; and is designed to function as an interactive group process with delegates continuously building their capacity through interaction, experiential learning and learning the importance of being successful in Strategic Planning, Development, Implementation and become a true leader.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training.
Module 1 - An Introduction to Strategic Leadership Principles
On Day One the course looks at the necessary components of successful leadership (mission, vision, strategy, resources and culture)
- Strategic leadership principles (or why, in the same environment, does business performance vary?
- The role of strategic leadership and why it matters
- An overview of the strategic leadership and strategic planning processes
- Know the difference between a strategic plan and a business plan
- Understanding your organization’s mission and vision (and its crucial importance)
- Assessing your organization’s current and desired the external and internal environment
Module 2 - Formulating Your Strategic Plans
Module 3 - Strategic Alignment and Performance
On Day Three the course looks at how to align mission, vision, strategic and culture with people, processes and systems.
- Creating a strategic management map
- How to get every employee headed in the same direction with shared purpose
- Knowing the key building blocks of strategic leadership execution
- Understanding how performance (growth and profitability) are the result of alignment between employees, customers, strategy and processes
- Integrating the resources and business systems to achieve performance
- How to bring together previously unconnected parts of the organization into an interrelated, easily comprehensive, model to achieve consistent, defined levels of performance
Module 4 - Strategy Implementation and KPI/Performance Measurement
Module 5 - Being a Strategic Leader
Module 6 -Context, Direction, Vision and Outcomes
Module 7 - Managing Individual Differences
Module 8 - Communication and Advocacy - Questioning, Listening and Presentation Skills
Module 9 - Team Building and Empowerment
Module 10 - Coaching and Managing Performance Issues
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them