* Click on column header for sort them
| Toronto - Canada , || 20191007 07 - 11 Oct 2019||$5,950|| Register|
| Dubai - UAE , || 20191110 10 - 14 Nov 2019||$3,750|| Register|
| Amsterdam - The Netherlands , || 20191202 02 - 06 Dec 2019||$4,750|| Register|
Effective strategic tools and skills are highly prized in corporate leaders. Forward-looking strategy formulation can make the difference between a profitable business and one that stagnates. This course explains how strategy allows a business – all at the same time – to rapidly deploy a coherent strategy, be totally customer focused, develop world-class people and continuously improve business processes/systems.
The ability to develop business strategies, such as strategic thinking or vision (which positions the future of the organization), then strategy development (what framework do we use to get there?) and then strategy implementation (take the organization from plan to action and to rethink on short notice) sets true leaders apart from their peers.
This course is designed to combine proven-by-practice methods with new insights and ideas from a wide range of current strategic thinking. Strategic planning places the emphasis on leadership. Leadership becomes key not who is the leader. The use of lateral thinking, KPI/performance measurement and how to prepare organizational culture also features After all strategic leadership means getting people moving and heading for a positive future with vision. This course explains step by step how to achieve this.
The Strategic Planning, Development and Implementation seminar is based on accomplishing the following objectives:
- Identify strategic planning steps (vision, strategy development, strategy implementation and culture) to develop a unique organizational competitive advantage
- Learn key analytical and conceptual approaches to expand your understanding of strategic leadership in practice
- Align your organization with your strategic goals by integrating strategy, planning, KPI/performance measurement and sample department/individual performance (and outperformance) objectives
- Incorporate customer (and all stakeholder) needs into your strategic planning
- Recognize how the actions of customers, competitors and your own organization determine business outcomes.
The Strategic Planning, Development and Implementation training course is designed for:
- All professionals & leaders from any industry who desire an in-depth knowledge of best practices in strategic planning, development, and implementing a plan
- Anyone who is interested in developing their capacity as a strategic thinker
- Anyone who has the responsibility for translating a vision into a plan, into being understood by the workforce, and seeing the vision be transformed into reality
- Senior executives and management level employees involved in the formation and implementation of business strategy.
Attendance to this training course would enable delegates to learn and apply advanced principles of strategic planning, organizational development, and implementation in order to build workforce capacities & corporate transformation.
Our highly practical experiential learning method is results-oriented; based on an adult learning concept; incorporates short inspiring lectures with structured lessons from the learning manual; captivating PowerPoint slides with videos to enhance learning; ongoing discussions with action planning; ample time for Q&A; training activities to reinforce key concepts within a fun learning environment; and is designed to function as an interactive group process with delegates continuously building their capacity through interaction, experiential learning and learning the importance of being successful in Strategic Planning, Development, and Implementation.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training.
DAY 1 - An Introduction to Strategic Leadership Principles
On Day One the course looks at the necessary components of successful leadership (mission, vision, strategy, resources and culture)
- Strategic leadership principles (or why, in the same environment, does business performance vary?
- The role of strategic leadership and why it matters
- An overview of the strategic leadership and strategic planning processes
- Know the difference between a strategic plan and a business plan
- Understanding your organization’s mission and vision (and its crucial importance)
- Assessing your organization’s current and desired the external and internal environment
DAY 2 - Formulating Your Strategic Plans
DAY 3 - Strategic Alignment and Performance
On Day Three the course looks at how to align mission, vision, strategic and culture with people, processes and systems.
- Creating a strategic management map
- How to get every employee headed in the same direction with shared purpose
- Knowing the key building blocks of strategic leadership execution
- Understanding how performance (growth and profitability) are the result of alignment between employees, customers, strategy and processes
- Integrating the resources and business systems to achieve performance
- How to bring together previously unconnected parts of the organization into an interrelated, easily comprehensive, model to achieve consistent, defined levels of performance
DAY 4 - Strategy Implementation and KPI/Performance Measurement
DAY 5 - Being a Strategic Leader
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them
|MG50||Brainstorming, Creative Thinking, Innovation and Problem Solving|| Abu Dhabi - UAE, || 20190922 22 - 26 Sep 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|MG46||Team Building & Team Work: Essential Principles for Innovative Teamwork & Corporate Transformation|| Dubai - UAE, || 20190922 22 - 26 Sep 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|MG15||Smart Leadership: Achieving Strategy through Leading the Function|| Dubai - UAE, || 20190929 29 Sep - 03 Oct 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|MG31||Public Speaking & Powerful Presentation Skills|| Dubai - UAE, || 20190929 29 Sep - 03 Oct 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|MG66||Assertiveness and Self Confidence Masterclass|| Abu Dhabi - UAE, || 20191006 06 - 10 Oct 2019||$3,750|| Register|