* Click on column header for sort them
| Paris - France , || 20190826 26 - 30 Aug 2019||$4,750|| Register|
| Dubai - UAE , || 20190929 29 Sep - 03 Oct 2019||$3,750|| Register|
| Toronto - Canada , || 20191014 14 - 18 Oct 2019||$5,950|| Register|
| Amsterdam - The Netherlands , || 20191209 09 - 13 Dec 2019||$4,750|| Register|
Any organization which wishes to shift its competitive positioning faces the difficult task of developing a management and leadership style that reflects the organization’s vision and helps all personnel achieve that vision. Leading a function’s performance is not just a set of behaviors that you apply the same way in all situations. Rather, it is the ability to assess an environment – and its people – and choose the right skills and applications for the specific situation.
The first step in this process is equipping managers with the key skills of team leadership for the current business and organizational environment. This course offers both traditional leadership skills such as setting direction, communication, and feedback. It, also, offers leadership skills geared more directly to the current environment such as change management and coaching.
By attending this highly interactive program, delegates will:
- Clearly define and communicate the organization’s business context
- Clarify, assess and address your own personal assumptions, biases, and values regarding team leadership
- Tailor your leadership approach to people’s individual styles
- Master the basic skills of principled, “win-win” negotiation and persuasion
- Learn to deliver effective feedback for both positive behavior and for confronting non-performance
- Practice the skills for assessing a person’s needs and, based on those needs, for delivering effective coaching or mentoring
- Understand the nature of a changing function or environment and learn how to tailor your leadership approach to address this environment
- Master the skills of setting a direction and establishing flexible plans that deliver the required results
- Practice the leadership skills of effective questioning, advocacy, and presentation
- Learn and apply the basic skills and applications of effective team building
This training course is designed for functional managers who have the responsibility for developing and maintaining high-performance teams. Participants will learn how to assess their own team strengths and improve their function with competence.
This highly practical and results-oriented program is based on adult learning concept. The facilitator will give plenty of input and then help participants to make sense of the themes through discussion and practice. It incorporates short inspiring demonstrations, role play and much practice to enhance learning. There will be ample time for Q&A, discussions with ‘return to work’ action planning. The course will reinforce key concepts within an inspiring and engaging learning environment.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training and measure the skill and ability of participants
DAY 1 -Context, Direction, Vision and Outcomes
DAY 2 - Managing Individual Differences
DAY 3 - Communication and Advocacy - Questioning, Listening and Presentation Skills
DAY 4 - Team Building and Empowerment
DAY 5 - Coaching and Managing Performance Issues
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them
|MG33||Negotiation Skills: Mastering the Art of Deal Making Strategies|| Dubai - UAE, || 20190825 25 - 29 Aug 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|MG11||Strategic Planning & Goal Setting: Setting Focused Goals and Enhancing Competitiveness|| Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia, || 20190826 26 - 30 Aug 2019||$4,750|| Register|
|MG66||Assertiveness and Self Confidence Masterclass|| Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia, || 20190826 26 - 30 Aug 2019||$4,200|| Register|
|MG14||Coaching and Mentoring: Enhancing Productivity, Engagement and Innovation|| Barcelona - Spain, || 20190826 26 - 30 Aug 2019||$4,750|| Register|
|MG21||Self-Management Strategy: Positive Thinking, Psychology and Attitude|| Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia, || 20190826 26 - 30 Aug 2019||$4,200|| Register|