* Click on column header for sort them
| Dubai - UAE , || 20200412 12 - 16 Apr 2020||$3,950|| Register|
| Dubai - UAE , || 20200823 23 - 27 Aug 2020||$3,950|| Register|
| Dubai - UAE , || 20201108 08 - 12 Nov 2020||$3,950|| Register|
| Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia , || 20201123 23 - 27 Nov 2020||$4,500|| Register|
The workshop focuses on the principles of effective self-management and personal attitude by the leading exponents in this field – Stephen Covey and the Palo Alto School to name but a few. Participants will learn what personal self-management is, learn its advantages and disadvantages and how to apply the psychology and competencies for better self-management through a change in perception and interpretation of how you, as an individual, live, and change in this world. This workshop will take you through this change, which affects how you perceive and act regarding productivity, time management, positive thinking psychology and attitude, developing your “proactive muscles” (acting with initiative rather than reacting), and much more.
Participants on Self-Management Strategy course will:
- Identify the causes of personal psychology and how this applies to self-management
- Create a climate of confidence about individual change
- Make conscious choices based on an improved understanding of your personal, family and business vision and goals
- Learn what personal, self-management, paradigms are and how to get out of those that are holding you back
- Identify how to enhance your personal productivity, confidence and personal morale
- Optimize personal productivity and enjoyment in one’s career
- Promote enhanced job productivity, job satisfaction, and pride
- Develop action plans to implement self-management competencies in your personal life
This course is designed for all those who are stuck in a conventional approach, and who are keen to learn more about critical thinking and creativity. It will also be beneficial to those who are:
- Responsible for organizational improvement, goals, and objectives
- Wishes to enhance personal productivity, confidence, and personal morale
- Concerned with achieving higher performance and job satisfaction
- Interested in learning causes of personal psychology and how this applies to self-management
This practical and results-oriented program is based on adult learning concept. It incorporates short inspiring lectures with structured lessons from the learning manual; captivating PowerPoint slides with videos to enhance learning; ongoing discussions with action planning; ample time for Q&A; training activities to reinforce key concepts within a fun learning environment; role-plays, scenarios, group discussions, partner work, self-surveys and group and/or partner presentations
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training and measure the skill and ability of participants.
DAY 1 -What is Self-Management?
We are all the living repository of our own futures, shaped by it, influenced through it and part creator of it. What we have done, been and learned so far will be our launching pad for a better future.
- Understand how self-management works
- The psychology of self-management and the importance of our attitude
- The connection of perception and its impact on our behavior
- Challenging assumptions and understanding my future needs
DAY 2 - Implementing Self-Management
DAY 3 - Our Personal Paradigms
DAY 4 - The Results from Self-Management
DAY 5 - Self-Management and Self-Renewal
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them
|MG27||Leading & Managing High Performing Teams: Supervisor Development Program|| Dubai - UAE, || 20200308 08 - 12 Mar 2020||$3,950|| Register|
|MG19||Fraud & Corruption in the Workplace: Detection, Management & Control|| Dubai - UAE, || 20200308 08 - 12 Mar 2020||$3,950|| Register|
|MG15||Smart Leadership: Achieving Strategy through Leading the Function|| Bangkok - Thailand, || 20200309 09 - 13 Mar 2020||$4,950|| Register|
|MG04||Next Generation Leadership: Enhancing Creativity, Team Performance & Commitment|| Dubai - UAE, || 20200315 15 - 19 Mar 2020||$3,950|| Register|
|MG35||The 10-day Strategic Leadership Programme|| Dubai - UAE, || 20200315 15 - 26 Mar 2020||$7,900|| Register|