* Click on column header for sort them
| Dubai - UAE , || 20190929 29 Sep - 03 Oct 2019||$3,750|| Register|
| Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia , || 20191028 28 Oct - 01 Nov 2019||$4,200|| Register|
| Dubai - UAE , || 20191208 08 - 12 Dec 2019||$3,750|| Register|
Presenting to groups can be one of the most stressful experiences, even for senior executives; indeed, speaking in public is often cited as the number one phobia in the world today. Most presentations are not just about distributing information; they are also about building the personal and organisational reputation, so effective public speaking & presentation skills are a prerequisite for most executives. This highly-participative Public Speaking workshop aims to give participants the skills and confidence to inform, influence and inspire their audience, no matter how challenging.
Most organisations require their managers and professionals to deliver presentations, either informally at internal meetings or to formally represent them at conferences or seminars. This Public Speaking & Presentation Skills program will help delegates enhance the effectiveness of their communication and thus the reputation and efficiency of their organisation as a whole.
The important features of Public Speaking & Powerful Presentation Skills training course are:
- How to use nerves positively
- How to communicate effectively with voice, body language, and eye contact
- How to involve and engage an audience
- How to deal with questions and challenges
- How to structure and prepare for a presentation
- How to use visual and other presentation aids
By attending this highly interactive Public Speaking & Powerful Presentation Skills training course, delegates will gain:
- The confidence to present with self-assurance and composure
- The ability to structure a presentation to suit the topic and audience
- The skills needed to communicate complex information in a meaningful way
- Skills needed to create and use powerful and memorable visual aids
- The ability to handle audience interactions during and after presentations
- Extensive practice in delivering different types of presentation
- Drive up the quality of the service delivered by their team
The Public Speaking & Powerful Presentation Skills training seminar is designed for:
- Executives who wish to make their internal presentations more informative and engaging
- Sales and marketing professionals wishing to influence decision-makers
- Speakers at conferences and exhibitions
- Managers and team leaders who wish to inspire their team members and colleagues
The workshop is highly participative. Although some underpinning concepts will be introduced by the trainer, the key aim is to help delegates to apply these ideas to improve their own skills. Each day will include a practical session during which these skills will be put into practice, with structured group feedback to help to learn.
Delegates will deliver practice presentations to their colleagues several times during the workshop, culminating in a 10-minute videoed presentation using appropriate visual aids.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training.
DAY 1 -Building Confidence
DAY 2 - Structuring and Planning the Presentation
DAY 3 - Powerful Visual Aids
DAY 4 - Enhancing Delivery Effectiveness
DAY 5 - Practice Presentations
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them
|MG50||Brainstorming, Creative Thinking, Innovation and Problem Solving|| Abu Dhabi - UAE, || 20190922 22 - 26 Sep 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|MG46||Team Building & Team Work: Essential Principles for Innovative Teamwork & Corporate Transformation|| Dubai - UAE, || 20190922 22 - 26 Sep 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|MG15||Smart Leadership: Achieving Strategy through Leading the Function|| Dubai - UAE, || 20190929 29 Sep - 03 Oct 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|MG66||Assertiveness and Self Confidence Masterclass|| Abu Dhabi - UAE, || 20191006 06 - 10 Oct 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|MG26||Communication, Interpersonal & Influencing Skills|| Dubai - UAE, || 20191006 06 - 10 Oct 2019||$3,750|| Register|