* Click on column header for sort them
Online - Virtual ,
05 - Aug - 2021
2 Hrs X 8 Sessions
London - UK ,
18 - Oct - 2021
5 - Day
An organization’s success and leadership in the 21st century depends upon effectively preparing and developing high impact managers. High Impact Managers understand the Pareto Principle (80/20) in that 20% of their efforts will generate 80% of the results AND 80% of their time needs to be focused on developing leaders at all levels on their team. The rapidly changing marketplace requires flexibility; solution-seeking; personnel who are striving to learn continuously; and managers who are rapidly adapting work environments, processes, roles and competencies to meet new challenges.
Preparing and Developing High Impact Managers is a key element to succession planning and growing the overall capacity of the organization to compete effectively. To be successful, organizations need to help managers transition their daily activities from being frenzied, stressful, complex, unrelenting exhausting, unfruitful, and demoralizing to developing their capacity to become optimistic, confident, relaxed, and focused on meeting strategic and operational objectives. Delegates will, in their role as a manager or leader, be able to understand the need to prepare and develop high impact managers who can put principles into practice.
The important features of the Manager Development Training course are:
- Self-analysis: Where am I now and what do I know (or not know)?
- Organisational-analysis: How are we preparing and developing managers now?
- Application of principles learned: How will I apply what is learned in my work environment? How can I be an effective leader in succession planning? What do our managers need to learn in order to become high impact managers?
- Table Group Discussions: What can I learn from others?
- Feedback PIP Exercises: Assessing what I have learned through in-class Principles into Practice exercises.
The Manager Development Training course is based on accomplishing the following objectives:
- To increase the delegate’s knowledge on:
- How to achieve exceptional results without working so hard.
- How to focus on the issues that really matter and ignore those that don’t.
- How to ask the right questions and find the right connections.
- How to find meaningful achievement by defining the core of the firm and yourself.
- How to value thought above action to create winning strategies.
- Meeting strategic, operational, and tactical goals
- To improve skills in:
- Learning how to be effective vs. being busy
- Diagnosing and solving issues through people
- Discerning the few key activities which will produce the BEST Results
- Investigating causes vs. symptoms
- Connecting with others and acting as a bridge to getting things done
- Mentoring the few to Maximize the many
- Simplifying and Prioritising the Tasks
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Seeking to mean for greater Achievement
The Manager Development Training course is designed for:
- All professionals & leaders who desire in-depth knowledge of best practices in preparing and developing high impact managers
- Anyone who is interested in developing their capacity as a High Impact Manager
- Anyone who has the responsibility for enhancing management development and training in today’s rapidly changing global business environment
Attendance to this training course would enable delegates to learn and apply advanced principles of preparing and developing high impact managers in order to build workforce capacities & corporate transformation.
This Manager Development Training is highly practical and results-oriented; based on an adult learning concept; incorporates short inspiring lectures with structured lessons from the learning manual; captivating PowerPoint slides with videos to enhance learning; ongoing discussions with action planning; ample time for Q&A; training activities to reinforce key concepts within a fun learning environment; and is designed to function as an interactive group process with delegates continuously building their capacity through interaction, experiential learning and learning the importance of being successful in Preparing and Developing High Impact Managers.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training.
Module 1 - The Character and Foundations a High Impact Manager can BE
- Our Current Challenges
- The 4Cs of Effective Leadership: Understand BE, KNOW, DO, HAVE
- Personal Effectiveness
- Best Practices for Strategic Alignment
- Leading at a Higher Level
- Be an Investigating Manager
Module 2 -Connection is Key: Knowing what the High Impact Manager can KNOW
- Two principles for connecting with your people: Integration and Identification
- Two Ways to Manage
- Using the Secret Weapon
- How to become a “Super-connector”
- Coaching for Effectiveness
- Mentoring for Growth – understand how to mentor from the greatest mentors
- Leverage for extraordinary results
- Feedback PIP Exercise #2
Module 3 -Competence is Key: Doing what the High Impact Manager can DO
- Making creativity work for you
- Open up the creative side of your people
- Liberate them to achieve their full potential
- Identify the few outstanding personal “spikes”
- Encourage these skills to benefit the team
- Learn 8 Ways to Become a Time Rich Manager
- Understand ways to rein in policies, procedures, and systems which complicate operations
- The best business strategy are always simple, serve the core customers, and deepen
- relationships at all levels
- Feedback PIP Exercise #3
Module 4 - Commitment to Improve is Key: Having what the High Impact Manager can HAVE
- The Manager seeking meaning
- Learn how to evaluate, measure, and recalculate
- Determine if activities are leading to productivity
- Transitions in preparing and developing High Impact Managers
- Two Dimensions of Management
- Scenarios of Leaders vs. Managers
- Five Core Competencies
- Feedback PIP Exercise #4
Module 5 - The High Impact Manager as a Strategic Accomplisher
- Essential Characteristics of the Strategic Manager
- Value thought over action
- Drive out conformity
- Drive out the status quo
- Master the art of thinking
- Innovation over perfection
- Extreme Ambition
- Eight Steps to accomplish Meaningful Results personally and professionally
- The High Impact Manager and the 80/20 Organisation
- Feedback PIP Exercise #5
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them