* Click on column header for sort them
Tbilisi - Georgia ,
26 - Sep - 2022
5 - Day
Dubai - UAE ,
19 - Dec - 2022
5 - Day
Supply Chain contributes a significant share of the product cost, which affects the cash flow of the business. This Management Accounting & Supply Chain Strategies training course is designed to cover the role and importance of integrating financial management KPI into operational KPI in terms of theories and practices in light of cash flow. This training course designed to offer an introduction to the critical issues of financial management, robust supply chain management, risk management and corporate governance that are essential for continuing growth and prosperity.
In this training course, you will learn how to allocate resources efficiently and generate profitable growth while recognizing environmental and ethical concerns. It also addresses how to control risks and integrate corporate management KPIs into Supply Chain and challenges of today, and those predicted for the future under the era of VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity). This program is beneficial for both financial and non-financial managers.
The important features of the Management Accounting & Supply Chain Strategies: Mini-MBA course are:
- Equip participants with the skills and competencies needed to be efficient and productive required for both management and operations
- Deliver competencies that identify the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to address the fundamental problems focused on supply chain
- Use effective integrated operation cycle and planning cycle to suppress working capital in line with corporate goals set
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of performance review from management up to operational staffs at the time of performance review
- Understand the importance of the project at the company level for enhancing corporate values and strengthening operations towards corporate goals
- Mitigate accounting fraud risks
Participants on the Management Accounting & Supply Chain Strategies: Mini-MBA course will be able to:
- Acquire visualization of KPI used for corporate management as well as SCM operations.
- Acquire the basic knowledge of CCC (Cash Conversion Cycle) and PSI (Procurement/Production, Sales and Inventory) management
- Acquire theory and practices: Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, Amoeba management, IDC (Inventory Driven Costs)
- Acquire the case studies of different industries for CCC and Integrated reporting
- Acquire the time-axis management for Inventory and Accounts Receivable to prevent accounting fraud and to suppress the working capital
- Acquire IT solutions required for the visualization and improvement activities
The Management Accounting & Supply Chain Strategies: Mini-MBA training course is designed for all those who need to understand a broad range of corporate management and supply chain competencies in light of cash flow, ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) and SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals).
- Operational managers
- Accounting and Financial managers
- Supply Chain senior managements (Sales, Production, Procurement, Logistics)
- Corporate controllers
- Risk managers, Auditors
This practical and results-oriented Management Accounting & Supply Chain Strategies: Mini-MBA training course is based on adult learning concept. It incorporates short inspiring lectures with structured lessons from the learning manual; captivating PowerPoint slides with videos to enhance learning; ongoing discussions with action planning; ample time for Q&A; training activities to reinforce key concepts within a fun learning environment.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training.
Module 1 - The Relation Between Inventory and Finance
Module 2 - Management Accounting and Corporate Value Management
Module 3 - CCC (Cash Conversion Cycle) Basics
On Day Three the course looks at the necessary information on Management Accounting CCC required, using case studies of different industries and leading companies and basic knowledge of PSI (Purchase/production, sales, Inventory) management to make the operations lean, mean and adaptable
- Operation Cycle and Cash Cycle
- The necessary information on CCC
- CCC comparison among Japan, U.S. and Global by industry
- CCC trend for different sectors by company
- How to expedite CCC cashing speed?
- CCC key issues
- PSI (Purchase/Production, Sales, Inventory) management
Module 4 - CCC Advanced Course and Management Methods
Module 5 - Specific Measures With a View to ESG and SDGs
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them