* Click on column header for sort them
| Dubai - UAE , || 20200719 19 - 23 Jul 2020||$3,950|| Register|
| Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia , || 20201026 26 - 30 Oct 2020||$4,500|| Register|
| Dubai - UAE , || 20201206 06 - 10 Dec 2020||$3,950|| Register|
This training course is designed to provide senior staff with a good understanding of strategic leadership and competencies and practice using skills and tools for developing and managing dynamic teams.
The Executive Leadership Masterclass training course will help participants define and implement their vision for themselves, their team and their organization. Working from an initial understanding of their own capabilities, motivators, and resources, it will build an action plan for moving themselves and those around them towards a shared perception of the future, able to respond positively to an ever-changing world.
This training course provides an opportunity to stand back from the day-to-day pressures of organizational life and focus on the broader arena. The aim is for participants to gain a holistic view of their wider organizational and strategic context and give them the tools to formulate and achieve meaningful longer-term personal and organizational objectives.
- Examine their own personality and behaviours to enhance self-awareness
- Differentiate between leadership, management, influence and power
- Understand the leader’s role in implementing change
- Harness the team’s ability to innovate
- Develop and motivate the team for optimum performance
- Understand and harness cultural difference
The Executive Leadership Masterclass training course is designed for:
- All professionals & leaders from any industry who desire an in-depth knowledge of best practices in advanced management and leadership
- Anyone who is interested in developing their capacity as a strategic leader/coach
- Anyone who has the responsibility for translating a vision into a plan, into being understood by the workforce, and seeing the vision be transformed into reality
Attendance to this course would enable delegates to learn and apply advanced management and leadership in order to build workforce capacities & corporate transformation.
The Executive Leadership Masterclass training course uses a range of approaches to learning, including experiential group activities, individual exercises, mini-case studies, role plays and syndicate discussions. Formal inputs are used to introduce underpinning theory. A key part of the learning process is sharing the differing experiences participants bring, as well as experimenting with novel – and sometimes challenging – techniques.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training and measure the skill and ability of participants.
DAY 1 -Leadership and Personal Effectiveness
- Leadership and its context
- Self-perception and self-awareness
- Personality, values & behavior
- Personal transformation
- Path dependency
- The personal style & style flexibility
DAY 2 - Core Leadership Competencies
- Leader or manager?
- Influence, authority and power – and how they differ
- Emotions, mood & disposition
- Communication and its part in leadership
- Goal congruence and alignment
DAY 3 -The Leadership Role in Innovation and Change
- The strategic imperative of change
- Leading and managing change
- Limiting beliefs and how to overcome them
- Divergent approaches to problem-solving
- Left- and right-brain thinking
- Overcoming organizational and cultural barriers to innovation and change
DAY 4 -The Leader’s Role in Team Development
- Coaching and mentoring: the fundamentals
- Motivation & learning
- Using feedback for development
- Empowering individuals & teams
- Developing by personal example
DAY 5 - Cultural Difference & Leadership
- Definitions of culture
- Corporate, team and national culture
- Norms, rules, and cultures
- When cultures clash: leadership responses
- Harnessing cultural differences for innovation
- Learning from different cultures
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them
|MG50||Brainstorming, Creative Thinking, Innovation and Problem Solving|| Dubai - UAE, || 20200202 02 - 06 Feb 2020||$3,950|| Register|
|MG26||Communication, Interpersonal & Influencing Skills|| Abu Dhabi - UAE, || 20200202 02 - 06 Feb 2020||$3,950|| Register|
|MG05||Leadership, Critical Thinking & Innovation|| Dubai - UAE, || 20200209 09 - 13 Feb 2020||$3,950|| Register|
|MG22||Mastering Strategic Management & Team Leadership Skills|| Dubai - UAE, || 20200216 16 - 20 Feb 2020||$3,950|| Register|
|MG14||Coaching and Mentoring: Enhancing Productivity, Engagement and Innovation|| Dubai - UAE, || 20200223 23 - 27 Feb 2020||$3,950|| Register|