On Day One we find out the attributes of commercial leaders
- An overview of an entrepreneurial leader’s role and responsibilities
- Gain the competencies to adjust your understanding and use of commercial skills
- Understand business commercials and how to create effective strategies that align with these
- Minimizing risk – reduce poor strategic choices and failure to execute the organization’s vision and strategic plans
- Know typical critical business challenges or PAINs
This Entrepreneurial Leadership Training Program is designed to provide functional heads and leaders with entrepreneurial business skills and knowledge to develop a winning vision and commercial strategies that gives shareholders value and creates competitive advantage. Entrepreneurship, or being commercial, for leaders matters.
How should leaders make commercial decisions and ensure these become the road maps for developing good execution tactics and measures? How should leaders address evolving leadership needs in areas such as governance, recruiting commercial successors, strategic planning and organizational effectiveness that minimises waste and maxims performance etc?
In an increasingly volatile (digital) marketplace organizations will have to adapt fast to survive. Entrepreneurial, commercial, thinking rather than just technical or functional expertise is more critical. Leaders and decision makers must rethink the way they handle risk to maximize growth and financial returns. Risk is defined as anything that prohibits strategy goals from being attained. Strategy competencies that includes entrepreneurship for leaders has changed from a “nice to have” to a fundamental requirement.