We will cover the strategic elements leading to better budgets.
- What comes before the financial numbers?
- Differences between Financial and Management accounting
- Changing Competitive Environment
- How strategy links to budgeting and costing
- The need for the strategic plan
- Mission, Vision, Goals
- Using Porters 5 Forces, SWOT and PESTLE
- Aligning budgeting to the Organizations strategy Case studies and exercises
In order to make better business decisions, decision makers need to understand the fundamentals of budgeting and costing. This training course has been devised to give business decision makers a good understanding on budgets, cost controls, variances and associated analysis that will lead to better decisions being made & better results being attained.
The Effective Budgeting & Cost Control training course will clarify budgeting terms; clearly explain the methodology used and cover both traditional & non-traditional budgeting methods through to newer methods and approaches. We will take the same approach with all elements of costing.