* Click on column header for sort them
Dubai - UAE ,
20 - May - 2024
5 - Day
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia ,
19 - Aug - 2024
5 - Day
Online - Virtual ,
07 - Oct - 2024
2 Hrs X 8 Sessions
Dubai - UAE ,
09 - Dec - 2024
5 - Day
The two biggest challenges business leaders face firstly the ability to lead meaningful change with significant hard-figure impact and secondly create a successful business culture. New cultures – for example, ones that centre around customer challenge every aspect of the organisation. Today’s business leader needs to be equipped with the capability and skills to gain support and momentum and then make it count. Great leaders are rarely born. They work hard at developing their craft, and this premier workshop has been designed to equip participants with the skills and knowledge to succeed in a fast-paced business world. We have codified the traits and behaviours of a wide variety of leaders across multiple industries and geographies, and distilled into a change framework known as F.A.S.T. leadership.
This Culture & Change Management Course contains a framework of next practice thinking, tools and techniques illustrated with case studies from companies in a variety of companies from all over the world. You will learn how to harness critical strategies and take them to the centre of everything a business does. You will identify new ways to create a culture that customers, employees and stakeholders want to be a part of. Companies need to be exciting, empowering and engaging places to work – this premier workshop will show you how.
Participants on the Culture & Change Management Course will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of the 6 key leadership styles and how to leverage them
- Strengthen key leadership skills which help them engage and inspire teams.
- Increase their capability and confidence in their own leadership brand and ability to drive change.
- Improve their coaching capability to help better empower and develop their teams
- Understand the key components of leadership, and how to best prioritize their time to drive their personal effectiveness and be better leaders
- Identify potential causes of failure and implement mitigating circumstances
- Apply the FAST Framework to successfully driving change
- Create a culture of Accountability which increases ownership and results
- Identify opportunities for simplification which help drive organisational efficiency
- The role and importance of leadership in defining culture.
- Development of and practice in new Leadership techniques to successfully drive culture change.
- Understanding organisational resistance, and the techniques to not only minimise it, but to also accelerate the new culture adoption.
- Improve communication techniques to help support change process
This Culture & Change Management Course is designed for all those who are interested in leading and implementing change and organizational transformation including:
- HR professionals, change agents, team leaders, CEOs, project management leads and heads of department.
- People who are likely to take up managerial positions in the future that will involve managing change
- Technical professionals moving into Organisational Development
This practical and results-oriented Culture & Change Management Course is based on adult learning concepts The facilitator will give plenty of input and then help participants to make sense of the themes through discussion and practice. It incorporates short inspiring demonstrations, role play and much practice to enhance learning. There will be ample time for Q&A, discussions with ‘return to work’ action planning. The course will reinforce key concepts within an inspiring and engaging learning environment.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training and measure the skill and ability of participants.
Module 1 - Leadership Styles and Techniques
Module 2 -Leading & Managing Teams
Module 3 – How to Lead Initiatives Successfully
Module 4 – Understanding Culture and Culture Change
Day four of the course covers culture, what it is it, how is it created, what is the impact of culture on an organisation and any change initiatives they are implementing.
- What is culture, where does it come from and why it is important
- What are the key drivers of culture, values, role models, rituals, and reinforcement
- Culture eats Strategy for Breakfast
- Key components of the culture you are looking for
- Organisational change resistance and techniques for overcoming it.
- Organisation Culture Adoption profiles
- Identifying Culture Change Champions
- Strategies for each organisational group
- Leadership and culture change
- Case Study and Exercises
Module 5 – Creating a Sustainable Culture Change