On Day One the course covers different styles of leadership
- Leaders are they born or made?
- What is leadership and why is it important in driving change
- What are the different styles of leadership, and when should they be used
- What are the key leadership challenges
- What are the differences between Leadership and Management
- Leadership and Influence, and how to increase the influence
- What is your leadership brand
The two biggest challenges business leaders face firstly the ability to lead meaningful change with significant hard-figure impact and secondly create a successful business culture. New cultures – for example, ones that centre around customer challenge every aspect of the organisation. Today’s business leader needs to be equipped with the capability and skills to gain support and momentum and then make it count. Great leaders are rarely born. They work hard at developing their craft, and this premier workshop has been designed to equip participants with the skills and knowledge to succeed in a fast-paced business world. We have codified the traits and behaviours of a wide variety of leaders across multiple industries and geographies, and distilled into a change framework known as F.A.S.T. leadership.
This Culture & Change Management Course contains a framework of next practice thinking, tools and techniques illustrated with case studies from companies in a variety of companies from all over the world. You will learn how to harness critical strategies and take them to the centre of everything a business does. You will identify new ways to create a culture that customers, employees and stakeholders want to be a part of. Companies need to be exciting, empowering and engaging places to work – this premier workshop will show you how.