* Click on column header for sort them
| Dubai - UAE , || 20191208 08 - 10 Dec 2019||$2,750|| Register|
In todays fast moving world the opportunities for leaders who can successfully drive change have never been better. 87% of CEOs say that their business need to be delivering Customer Experience Programs which will give them significant business advantage. The challenge is that the majority of initiatives, well over 80%, fail. These failures can impact your company, your customers and your career. Driving change can be hard, but what if you had a repeatable processes which would put you in the 20% of leaders who can successfully deliver sustainable change.
This Change Management Leadership Professional Workshop explains the tools and techniques for successfully leading and managing organizational change in a fast moving dynamic environments. You will learn what are the leadership challenges that you will face, the key causes of failure, how identify potential pitfalls and implement mitigation strategies. You will learn a repeatable process, a FAST framework, that will not only allow you to avoid failures, but how to successfully deliver sustainable change repeatedly.
Participants on the Change Management Leadership Professional Workshop will be able to:
- Increase their capability and confidence in leading change initiatives
- Increase their coaching capability to help better empower their teams
- Understand the key components of leadership, and how to best prioritize their time to drive their personal effectiveness and be better leaders
- Identify potential causes of failure and implement mitigating circumstances
- Apply the FAST Framework to successfully driving change
- Create a culture of Accountability which increases ownership and results
- Identify opportunities for simplification which help drive organisational efficiency
- Create a GPS for their Change Initiative which will help track and communicate progress, and quickly allow for course adjustments when challenges
This course is designed for all those who are interested in leading and implementing change and organizational transformation including:
- HR professionals, change agents, team leaders, CEOs, project management leads and heads of department.
- People who are likely to take up managerial positions in the future that will involve managing change
- Technical professionals moving into Organisational Development
This practical and results-oriented program is based on adult learning concept. The facilitator will give plenty of input and then help participants to make sense of the themes through discussion and practice. It incorporates short inspiring demonstrations, role play and much practice to enhance learning. There will be ample time for Q&A, discussions with ‘return to work’ action planning. The course will reinforce key concepts within an inspiring and engaging learning environment.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training and measure the skill and ability of participants.
DAY 1 - Leadership Styles and Techniques
DAY 2 - Leading & Management Teams
DAY 3 - How to Lead Initiatives Successfully
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them
|MG27||Leading & Managing High Performing Teams: Supervisor Development Program|| Dubai - UAE, || 20191124 24 - 28 Nov 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|MG50||Brainstorming, Creative Thinking, Innovation and Problem Solving|| Dubai - UAE, || 20191124 24 - 28 Nov 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|MG02||Advanced Management & Leadership|| Dubai - UAE, || 20191124 24 - 28 Nov 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|MG14||Coaching and Mentoring: Enhancing Productivity, Engagement and Innovation|| Dubai - UAE, || 20191124 24 - 28 Nov 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|MG17||Developing Women as Leaders: Liberating Power, Potential & Positivity of Women in the Workplace|| Budapest - Hungary, || 20191125 25 - 29 Nov 2019||$4,750|| Register|