On Day One the course covers different styles of leadership
- Leaders are they born or made?
- What is leadership and why is it important in driving change
- What are the different styles of leadership, and when should the be used
- What are the key leadership challenges
- What are the differences between Leadership and Management
- Leadership and Influence, and how to increase influence
In todays fast moving world the opportunities for leaders who can successfully drive change have never been better. 87% of CEOs say that their business need to be delivering Customer Experience Programs which will give them significant business advantage. The challenge is that the majority of initiatives, well over 80%, fail. These failures can impact your company, your customers and your career. Driving change can be hard, but what if you had a repeatable processes which would put you in the 20% of leaders who can successfully deliver sustainable change.
This Change Management Leadership Professional Workshop explains the tools and techniques for successfully leading and managing organizational change in a fast moving dynamic environments. You will learn what are the leadership challenges that you will face, the key causes of failure, how identify potential pitfalls and implement mitigation strategies. You will learn a repeatable process, a FAST framework, that will not only allow you to avoid failures, but how to successfully deliver sustainable change repeatedly.