* Click on column header for sort them
Los Angeles - USA ,
17 - Oct - 2022
5 - Day
Online - Virtual ,
08 - Nov - 2022
2 Hrs X 8 Sessions
The business environment has changed significantly since the recognition that a true “global economy” has become a reality resulting in mandated changes, along with new ways and opportunities to do business. Many organizations are encouraged to redefine their culture from a traditional “top-down” autocratic oriented management/leadership style to a more contemporary “integrative” and more “transparent leadership” culture. This change requires leaders and managers to be “facilitators of change”, to understand the important shift to knowledge management, succession planning, and developing emerging generations are in their scope of empowerment. Implementing a new culture often requires a new vision, new strategic priorities, skills, and processes.
The first step in the identification of a new culture requires a change in how we think and how we conduct business in the new culture. To successfully transform the future, we need to look at what challenges we face, identify the elements of leadership roles at all levels of the organization, to be certain all parts of the organization are in concert with the vision for the future and the required culture.
The Advanced Management & Leaderships training course is developed to tackle the challenging and dynamic needs of today’s business climate as result of an increase in the highly competitive global trade markets.
The important features of the Advanced Management & Leadership training course are:
- Self-analysis: Where am I now and what do I know (or not know)?
- Organizational-analysis: How are we approaching leadership and management issues now?
- Application of principles learned: How will I apply what is learned to my work environment? How can I be an effective leader and manager? How can we ensure our culture is heading in the right direction?
- Table Group Discussions: What can I learn from others?
- Feedback PIP Exercises: Assessing what I’ve learned through in-class Principles Into Practice exercises.
This Advanced Management & Leadership Training course deals with core subject matters critical to Management and Leadership Today:
- To increase the delegate’s knowledge of:
- Values-based Leadership & Coaching Competencies — powerful competencies including the importance of virtue, values, and ethical behavior as admired and essential ingredients in the life of successful leaders and managers
- Competence Management – the knowledge, skills, behaviors, personal attributes and other characteristics that are associated with or predictive of superior job performance
- Knowledge Management – the systematic adoption of management practices, focusing on knowledge identification, creation, development, exchange, incorporation, and use by organizations in account with their missions, goals and strategies
- Performance Measurement – the process whereby an organization establishes the parameters within which training courses, investments, and acquisitions are reaching the desired results
- Succession Planning – systems to identify, prepare, and track high potential employees for promotion and advancement
- To improve skills in:
- Dealing with the pressures of change, cultural deficiencies, and global competition
- Environmental scanning
- Strategic Thinking vs. Operational Thinking
- Transformational leadership (vs fatalistic or reformational leadership approaches)
- Communicating critical elements: Purpose, Vision, Mission, and Values
- Authentic coaching and mentoring engagements
- Continuous improvement
- Aligning competencies with needs
- Seeking to mean for greater Achievement
The Advanced Management and Leadership training course is designed for:
- All professionals & leaders from any industry who desire an in-depth knowledge of best practices in advanced management and leadership
- Anyone who is interested in developing their capacity as a strategic leader/coach
- Anyone who has the responsibility for translating a vision into a plan, into being understood by the workforce, and seeing the vision be transformed into reality
Attendance to this course would enable delegates to learn and apply advanced management and leadership in order to build workforce capacities & corporate transformation.
Our highly practical experiential learning method is results-oriented; based on an adult learning concept; incorporates short inspiring lectures with structured lessons from the learning manual; captivating PowerPoint slides with videos to enhance learning; ongoing discussions with action planning; ample time for Q&A; training activities to reinforce key concepts within a fun learning environment; and is designed to function as an interactive group process with delegates continuously building their capacity through interaction, experiential learning and learning the importance of being successful in Advanced Management and Leadership Competencies.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training.
Module 1 - Values-based Leadership & Coaching Competencies
- Our Current Challenges
- Understanding the Importance of Values-based Leadership Competencies
- Leading in an environment with multiple world-views
- Developing the team most powerful leadership competencies
- Evaluating your present beliefs and Leadership Intelligence
- Raising your personal standards
- Directing your brain for optimum results
- Determining our destiny
- Incorporating leadership competencies into your organisation
- Exercise #1
Module 2 - Competence Management
- The Competency Model Framework
- Employee Core Competencies
- Managerial Competencies
- Human Competency
- Conceptual Competency
- Technical/Functional Competencies
- Leadership Competencies: Personal Attributes
- Coaching and Mentoring Competencies
- Exercise #2
Module 3 - Knowledge Management
- The basic elements
- The importance of Knowledge Management
- Establishing Knowledge Management Objectives
- Measuring the intensity of knowledge
- Identification of relevant knowledge
- Inputs and Outputs
- Implementing the core elements of a Knowledge Management System
- Exercise #3
Module 4 - Performance Measurement
- Continuous Learning
- Continuous Improvement
- Exercise #4
Module 5 - Succession Planning
- Understanding and developing emerging generations
- Preparing for the future and leaving the past behind
- Building a leadership pipeline and talent pool to ensure leadership continuity
- Developing potential successors in ways that best fit the strengths of emerging leaders
- Identifying the best candidates for categories of positions
- Concentrating resources on the talent development process yielding a greater return on investment
- Exercise #5
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them