* Click on column header for sort them
Dubai - UAE ,
06 - Feb - 2023
5 - Day
The purpose of this training course is to provide delegates with an understanding of the current issues and problems facing the Security Industry at a management level thereby gaining integrated knowledge, skills, and applied competence on the side of the regulatory and legislative control of the management of security. This knowledge will assist delegates in the implementation of the necessary supervisory, managerial and technical knowledge, values, and skills for the more effective and efficient functioning of the provision of security services throughout society at different security workplaces as found in the highly diversified security environment.
Management of security risks applies the principles of risk management to the management of security threats. It consists of identifying threats (or risk causes), assessing the effectiveness of existing controls to face those threats, determining the risks’ consequence(s), prioritizing the risks by rating the likelihood and impact, classifying the type of risk, and selecting an appropriate risk option or risk response
This training course will provide practical and up-to-date security management skills and techniques that can be implemented within each participant’s organization and security team.
This workshop validates your ability to manage your Security Operations team, suppliers, resources, and business processes in line with current industry standards. You will learn all the necessary security measures in response to dynamic security demands.
This training course will feature:
- Developing your ability to respond to security situations
- Interpreting the latest international regulatory requirements
- Improving professionalism in your facility by developing and implementing effective solutions
- Identifying and managing security risks
- Preparing Risk Matrixes and determining consequences of events
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Apply the basic concept of management to security and explain the specialist role of the security manager
- Plan, develop and organize the human and material resources necessary for the effective operation of a security unit
- Advice on the development of security programs and Standard Operating Procedures
- Monitor and enforce the implementation of security programs and SOPs
- Verify that security personnel are able to implement security preventive measures
- Advice on the development of emergency plans and manage the security response action necessary in security emergencies involving facilities, terminal buildings, and public access facilities
This training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Experienced / Non Experienced Security Managers
- Civilian Representatives
- Risk Management Staff
The course is also designed for other professionals who need to keep up-to-date with the latest trends in security management techniques.
This training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, and retention of the information presented. This training course will combine presentations with instructor-guided interactive discussions between participants relating to their individual interests. Practical exercises, video material, and case studies aiming at stimulating these discussions and providing maximum benefit to the participants will support the formal presentation sessions. Above all, the course leader will make extensive use of case examples and case studies of issues in which he has been personally involved.
Pre and Post-course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training and the pre and post skill and ability of participants.
Module 1 -Security Risk Management Framework
Introductions and Sign In
- Security Risk Management
- Loss prevention techniques
- Security Surveillance
- Security Management framework – Working on the system
- Key Concepts in Physical Security Resource Management
- Building and Perimeter Security
Module 2 - Addressing issues faced by Security
- Determining job requirements and recruitment criteria – Who makes a Good Security Officer?
- Motivating staff and providing feedback
- Deploying, briefing, and supervising staff
- Assessing staff performance
- Understanding primary threats to physical security
- Conducting Risk (RA) and Vulnerability (SVA) Assessments
Module 3 - Access Control and Physical Monitoring
- Electronic Intruder Detection
- Security Contingency Planning
- Physical Security Asset Acquisition
- CCTV Operations
- Operation and Maintenance of Physical Security Resources
- Situational Awareness
Module 4 - Overview of Security Planning and Investigations
- Security and Emergency Planning documentation
- Responding to major security emergencies
- Security Policies and Procedures
- Defining Proposed Resource Outcomes and Cost-Effectiveness
- Considering Life-Cycle, Warranty and Preventive Maintenance
- Industry Investigation Techniques
Module 5 - Information Security
- Finding the balance between public facilitation and security measures
- Security Management Systems (SMS)
- Close Protection Basics
- Determining Resource Support
- Physical Security/Information Technology Integration
- Audit and Review
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them