* Click on column header for sort them
Online - Virtual ,
09 - Aug - 2021
2 Hrs X 8 Sessions
Dubai - UAE ,
19 - Sep - 2021
5 - Day
Houston - USA ,
06 - Dec - 2021
5 - Day
The message of this course is that organizations need to manage health and safety with the same degree of expertise and to the same standards as other core business activities if they are to effectively control risks and prevent harm to people.
This training course describes the principles and management practices which provide the basis for effective health and safety management. It sets out the issues which need to be addressed and can be used for developing improvement programmers, self-audit or self-assessment.
After completing the training, the participants will:
- Be able to design, operate, and manage the company’s facilities to demonstrate effective HSSE Practices.
- Understand legal compliance related to HSSE practices
- Learn how to build an HSSE mindset in others through effective coaching
- Be able to demonstrate effective management to promote pollution prevention, energy conservation, and optimization
- promoting and Embedding an HSSE Culture
- Applying HSSE Concepts and Practices
- Understand what are the effective risk assessment and risk management techniques and tools used in the industry
- Understand the difference between hazard and risk.
- The principle of HIRARC – (Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment, and Risk Control)
- Learn from lessons from losses in oil and gas industries, globally and regionally
- Understand Principles of Hazard Control Hierarchy (Eliminate, Replace, Isolate, Control)
- Have Practiced how to conduct audits effectively to monitor and mitigate the risks
- Have practiced using hazard identification and communication techniques and tools
- Understand and have practiced using the Plan Do Check Act Framework
- This course prepared for Directors, managers, health and safety professionals and employee representatives who want to improve health and safety in their organization.
- Operations and Maintenance Personnel – Supervisors, Engineers, Team Leaders
- HSE personnel &Departmental safety officers
- Safety representatives
- Members of investigation teams
- Anyone who needs to have a better understanding of Incident and Accident Investigation
The Basic Safety & Loss Control training course is delivered in PowerPoint presentation format with a detailed explanation of each and every point. A number of examples from various industries are given and videos are shown wherever required. Important points are discussed in detail to make the training very effective. Sufficient time is given for Q & A and the discussion to make the training interactive and participative. After the training participants themselves will be able to do the incident/accident investigation in their own organization.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training.
Module 1 - Safety Management
- Elements of Safety Management System
- Roles of Leadership in Safety Management
- understand the advantages of a proactive approach to safety, health, and environmental management.
- ways to implement change in your facility.
- strategies to help manage change within your organization.
Module 2 - Risk assessment & Control
- Risk Management Process
- provide the participant with a structured system for identifying hazards.
- assessing risks associated with those hazards,
- putting in place measures to control the unacceptable risks and to
- review the control measures to ensure they are effective and have not introduced new hazards.
Module 3 - Accident Investigation and Analysis
- What are the hazards and risk
- Difference between “Incident “and “Accident “
- Types of incidents
- Why do accidents happen
- Importance of Incident / Accident Investigation
- Legal aspects of incident/accident investigation
- preserve and collect Physical evidence, Document Evidence, and Human Evidence
- Analyzing Evidences & How to interview witnesses
- Deciding immediate and root causes
- Planning corrective actions
- Describe the purpose and objectives of accidents reporting,
Module 4 - Safety & Health Training
- The purpose of this module is to show you that effective job orientation and safety and health training are essential elements in every successful organization.
- You will be able to describe the characteristics of adult learners and how to develop and select training for this audience.
- You will also be able to describe different methods of training and the value of documentation.
- Explain the goals and benefits of education and training.
- Describe the needs of adult learners.
- Explain how to select and develop an educational or Training Program.
- Describe the process of delivering a safety educational or training program.
- Describe the different methods of training.
- Explain how to maintain documentation and record keeping.
Module 5 - Monitoring and audit, Review
- It is a proactive technique of observing and correcting unsafe acts or unsafe conditions within the workplace.
- Upon completion of this module, the participants will: understand the proactive and reactive monitoring systems, and understand the scope and nature of a health and safety audit
- why formal and informal audits and inspections of safety, health, and environmental practices are crucial to continuous improvement.
- You will also learn what audits and inspections should include, how they should be conducted, how often, and by whom
- Explain the objectives of formal audits.
- Describe how the audit process works.
- Read and follow up on an auditor’s report.
- Describe how to prepare for an inspection, how often to inspect, and what to inspect.
- Write and follow up on an inspection report.
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them