* Click on column header for sort them
Dubai - UAE ,
21 - Nov - 2021
5 - Day
Online - Virtual ,
12 - Dec - 2021
2 Hrs X 8 Sessions
This programme aims to provide participants with knowledge on crude oil value chain, terminal management, the ship/shore interface, safety and emergency procedures, and the international regulations and requirement for oil and gas marine terminals.
Additionally, the programme will present an overview of methods of gauging tanks, flow metering, liquefied gas handling principles on ship and in terminal, oil tankers (crude & products), gas carriers (LNG / LPG), as well as planning and delivery operations, the terminology used during cargo transfer operations in order to enhance the ship/shore communication.
By attending this highly interactive programme, delegates will:
- Gain an overview of the oil movements and storage operations, marine terminals and oil plants.
- Acquire knowledge of oil and gas value chain,
- Help their companies to improve profitability by elimination of production losses due to insufficient planning.
- Discuss the different vessel operations in the oil & gas marine terminal such as oil tankers (crude & product) and gas carriers (LNG / LPG)
- Develop good terminal management skills and employ various terminal support operations such as berthing support, cargo transfer support, emergency response and vessel departure support
- Familiarize industry professionals with international regulations and requirement for oil and gas marine terminals, ship vetting, ship/shore interface and safety and emergency procedures.
- Gain an overview of the Custody Transfer of the cargo including the measurements, sampling, analysis and calculation as well as the cargo documentation.
The seminar is designed for:
All personnel engaged with Marine Terminal Management, production planning, oil movement, loading operations, Supply chain management, supply scheduling, trading operations, shipping, storage supervision, production analysis, Hydrocarbon accounting/allocation, marine operations scheduling, inventory analysis and demand control.
As well as engineering, this training session will also be suitable for business, sales, technical, and scientific.
Oil Movement, Storage & Loading is a hands on, stimulating learning experience. The programme will be highly interactive, with opportunities to advance your opinions and ideas. Participation is encouraged in a supportive environment.
To ensure the concepts introduced during the programme are understood, they will be reinforced through a mix of learning methods, including lecture style presentation, open discussion, case studies, and group work.
Attendees will have the opportunity to develop personal competencies and build up expert knowledge of Oil Movement, Storage & Tank Farm Handling in a range of equipment.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training.
Crude oil and product
- Supply chain (value chain)
- Stored product properties
- Oil and gas production
- Oil Terminal & Tank Farm handling
- Material Safety Data Sheet
Tanks Types and Measurements
- Tanks Types
- Shore Tank Gauging
- Flow Metering
Liquefied Gas Handling
- Liquefied gases
- Liquefied gases chemical Properties
- Liquefied gases physical Properties
- Gas Carriers and Personal Health and Safety
- Cargo handling operations
Module 3 - Handling Customer Complaints
Terminal-Ship Exchange of Information
- Terminal Information Booklet
- General Description of Terminal
- Geographic Location
- Arrival off Port
- Berthing and Mooring
- Communications while Berthed
- Operations Alongside
- Safety Requirements
- Terminal Regulations
- Vessel Particulars Questionnaire
- Pre-Arrival communications
- Design considerations
- Ship’s Vetting
- Ship/Shore means of communication and ESD system
- Safety, Security and Emergency procedure
Module 5 - Development Plan for Improving Service
- Transfer Systems
- Loading and unloading processes
- Custody Transfer Instrument
- Sampling and Analysis
- Pipeline Control
- Calculation of Transferred Quantity
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them