* Click on column header for sort them
Online - Virtual ,
08 - Nov - 2021
2 Hrs X 8 Sessions
Dubai - UAE ,
05 - Dec - 2021
5 - Day
A wide range of oilfield production handling and treatment equipment are utilized during exploration and production. The Hydrocarbon Production Operations training course will provide the participants with an integrated view of the oil & gas production and related facilities. It will also present an understanding of the wide range of the hydrocarbon production handling and treatment equipment.
The training course will also provide the participants with an overall understanding of the fluid behavior inside the reservoir, through the downhole tubular and the processing facilities. This course is exceptionally useful for those who would like to obtain an overview of the oil & gas business, industrial components, production technology and different recovery methods.
The important features of Hydrocarbon Production Operations training course are:
- Gain an overall knowledge of various oil & gas field processes and related facilities
- Understand the role of the geologists and the reservoir/production engineer in finding oil and optimizing recovery
- Gain an overall knowledge of various surface and sub-surface equipment and processing facilities used in a typical oil & gas field.
- Understand the role of petroleum economics in evaluating field development projects
- Provide the participants with an overview of global oil & gas related statistics
- Provide the participants with an overview of upstream, middle stream and downstream operations and related facilities
- Provide the participants with an understanding of various methods and techniques used throughout the Oil & Gas Industry to explore, drill, produce, treat and transport oil, gas and their products
- Provide the participants with an understanding of various field facilities from the reservoir to end users
- Understand oil & gas field operational problems and troubleshooting
- Understand various production and recovery techniques and methods
- Provide the participants with an understanding with regards to evaluating oil & gas reserves, artificial lift and enhancing recovery
- Get a general feel for conducting economic evaluation on field development projects and risk analysis
The Hydrocarbon Production Operations training course is designed for oil & gas field personnel, operations and maintenance technicians, and engineering trainees. It would also be beneficial to other support staff who have an interest in increasing their understanding of the oil & gas production operations.
The Hydrocarbon Production Operations training course will include exercises aimed at enhancing each participant capability to conduct various oil field production problems. A number of short films and animated exercises will be presented during the training course to enhance the participants’ knowledge about the Hydrocarbon Production Operations.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training.
- Global Energy Statistics: Reserves, Production, Transportation, Consumption
- Oil & gas Industry Components
- The Upstream Operations
- Exploration & Seismic
- Drilling Operation & Rig Components
- Deviated and Horizontal Drilling
- Well Testing, Completion, and Production
- Well Damage & Treatment
- Rock & Fluid Properties
- Reserves Determination
- Reservoir Properties & Performance
- Production Methods & Facilities
- Artificial Lift Methods & Facilities
- Oil & Gas Recovery Methods
Module 3 -Analysis of the Consequences
- The Downstream Operations
- Wellheads, Manifolds
- Separator components & Troubleshooting
- Oil & Gas Treatment & Facilities
- Oil Tank Types
- Oil & Gas Rate Measurement
- Pipeline Pigs types
- Valve Types
- Oil & Gas Processing Methods & Facilities
- Pumps & Compressors Types
- Refinery Operations & Products
- Field Safety
- Corrosion & Scale Control
- Oil & Gas Field Development Economic Evaluation
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them