FREE Webinar: How to Manage a Remote Team? – Scale Up Remote Working Efficiency
No business is immune from the impact of the coronavirus. Shore up your crisis response plan with actions that business leaders should take in an extended period of uncertainty.
If you are still figuring out how to create and support crisis leadership and manage a remote team in a fully virtual work environment, you may participate in a free webinar on 2ND of May, 2020, at 3PM (UAE Time – GMT +4).
Mr. Niall Foster will host this 45-minute Webinar. In this webinar, we’ll walk you through the right mindset, techniques, and behaviors to effectively handle the current situation.
- Has your remote working been initiated quickly enough?
- Are you wondering how to ensure people are working and keep strategy on track?
- Are you worried about collaboration and how you should structure your communications?
- Do you acknowledge distractions, emotions and mental health to help team members remain resilient?
At Promise Training & Consultancy, we have worked with businesses to encourage remote and flexible working and has a wealth of experience and specialism in helping businesses adapt and change.
On this Webinar, we will:
- Provide advice and guidance on managing remote workers.
- Give actions on what should be implemented to support effective remote working for both business and people.
- Cover the operational processes that should be considered with remote
You will also get an opportunity to cover any questions and worries you have.
Who is this Webinar for?
Whether you work in a HR role or within leadership, this webinar is designed to support those who have remote workers during the current crisis.
Non-executive director, interim director, strategy alignment consultant and behavioral trainer who helps organizations, teams or individuals to fulfil their performance needs and potential. Aligns employees, processes, customers, strategies and leadership to obtain breakthrough results, chief among them, growth, profit, loyal customers and a high performing workforce.