We look at what causes stress and how we can handle it better
- Understanding the relationship between stress and pressure
- Recognizing stress management as an essential management skill
- Pressure and performance – productive and unproductive levels of pressure
- Stress in the mind and body
- How the mind and body work
- How the power of the mind can be used to reduce or eliminate stress
As the pace of business change quickens it becomes even more essential to reduce stress and operate with heightened awareness, vitality and enthusiasm. Stress affects everything we experience and most people are generally unaware of the skills and strategies to manage stress and pressure at work. Increased responsibility and pressure can lead to unprecedented levels of stress in the workplace, affecting performance at the office and health and happiness at home. As the cost of stress to the employer continues to grow internationally, organizations must recognize stress in their employees and train managers to better manage stress productively.
Handling stress and providing employees with the skills to enable them to successfully plan and organize their time are key competences that participants will learn to use daily and will impact their personal working style. Time management lies at the heart of personal and team/organizational effectiveness. This course will help those attending to manage their own time more effectively thus creating a time sensitive awareness that will enhance their efficiency and productivity.