The fundamentals of contracting and contract law and examine some of the important conditions of legal contracts.
- Description of a Contract
- Risk Management Process
- Legal Obligation to Perform
- Primary Contractual Elements
- Project Procurement Processes
- Procurement and the Project Life-Cycle
- Fundamental Contracting Perspectives – Risk and Price
- Primary Project Success Factors
- Fundamentals of Contract Law
- Contractual Legality – Fundamental Elements
- Basic Conditions of Contracting
- General Conditions and Layout of Contract
- Contract Documents, Administration and Close-Out
Employing the services of suppliers, contractors and consultants is a vital element of most significant projects. Sourcing the best qualified external parties – contractors, suppliers and consultants – to work on your project remains one of the most critical elements of a successful project. This process starts with a well-managed tendering process based on advanced selection criteria and methods to ensure that only the best in the business is selected for your company.
Following the award of the contract, the contractual relationships between project owners and their suppliers, contractors and consultants, must be clearly defined and well-documented to enable the parties to perform according to the terms of the contract and provide adequate protection against non-performance by either party. Project Procurement, Contracting & Tendering course provides a systematic approach to the planning, development, negotiation and formulation of effective contracts and highlights the critical activities to be performed during the Pre-Award, Award, and Post-Award stages of the tendering and contracting processes.