* Click on column header for sort them
When executing a petroleum-related project, such as a field development, you should be able to choose the best alternative from an economic point of view. You should be able to properly evaluate various investment opportunities by determining economic indicators and sensitivity analysis.
Techniques for predicting profit, production, costs, and cash flow enable the analyst to evaluate decision alternatives for optimum results. Understanding economic indicators, risk, and uncertainty, different economic indicators enhances the quality and the value of economic analysis.
The Petroleum Projects Economics & Risk Analysis training course provides practical guidance in the application of the techniques of the economic analysis currently used in the oil & gas industry.
Attendance to the Petroleum Projects Economics & Risk Analysis training course will enable delegates to:
- Understand the importance of project economics used in the oil & gas industry
- Carry out cash flow calculations and determine economic indicators
- Understand different fiscal regimes applied in the international oil & gas operations
- Carry out different economic analyses for petroleum-related projects
- Evaluate the economics of incremental projects
- Evaluate the economic outcome of accelerating production
- Evaluate the economic outcome of delaying oil & gas development projects
- Evaluate and quantify risks and uncertainties
- Make the right investment decision in the presence of risk including farming out.
- Carry out a comprehensive economic evaluation study for any petroleum-related project including risk analysis and sensitivity study using spreadsheet
- Get a general feel for conducting economic evaluation on field development projects and risk analysis
The Petroleum Projects Economics & Risk Analysis training course is designed for:
- Petroleum/Reservoir Engineers who want to determine the profitability of producing new discoveries
- Engineers, geologists, economists, accountants, technicians who need to learn how to conduct economic evaluation and to understand the role of petroleum economics in investment decision making
- Supervisors & managers in the Planning, Exploration, Production, Projects, Financing and Projects Departments in Oil & Gas Companies who are involved in making field development decisions.
The Petroleum Project Economics & Risk Analysis training course will include a number of exercises aimed at enhancing the capability to conduct various economic evaluations. In addition, each participant will develop various economic analyses calculations. At the end of the workshop, each participant will develop a comprehensive spreadsheet economic model that carries out a complete economic evaluation including a sensitivity analysis.
Additionally, the training course assumes no prior knowledge of the topics covered. New concepts and tools are introduced gradually to enable delegates to progress from the fundamental to the advanced concepts of economic evaluation.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training.
DAY 1 --Cash Flow Analysis
DAY 2- Economic Indicators
DAY 3 -Risks and Uncertainties
DAY 4 - Developing Economic Model
DAY 5 - Setting up Oil Field Development Model
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them
|OG14||Reservoir Engineering and Management|| Abu Dhabi - UAE, || 20191124 24 - 28 Nov 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|MG38||The 10-day Strategic Vision & Business Risk Management Strategies|| Dubai - UAE, || 20191201 01 - 12 Dec 2019||$7,500|| Register|
|OG02||Exploration & Production Fundamentals: Basic Petroleum Technology|| London - UK, || 20191202 02 - 06 Dec 2019||$4,750|| Register|
|OG13||Managing Wellsite Operations|| Abu Dhabi - UAE, || 20191208 08 - 12 Dec 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|OG16||Enhanced Oil Recovery Technologies|| Dubai - UAE, || 20191208 08 - 12 Dec 2019||$3,750|| Register|