On day one the course will cover leadership approaches/styles and how they interact and influence people, and leadership effectiveness in managing time and priorities
- What is leadership and why it is important?
- Leadership Approaches/Styles and competencies
- Case Exercise on application of leadership styles
- Guidelines to application
- Time Management
- Why is there unequal results and efficiency despite the fact that all of us have the same quantity of time?
- Definition of Urgent and Important
- Time Management matrix
- How to be productive compared to others
- Case discussion on Prioritization
- Practical Sharing session
There is often a difference made between managing and leading. However, all managers who wish to be effective should practice leadership skills to inspire their employees, maintain a positive work environment, and ensure company productivity. To be a successful manager and leader, there are many skills that you will have to master and qualities you will need to develop.
This training course provides an understanding of the necessary skills for effective management and leadership, such as proactive planning, understanding of customer relations, effective time management, proper communication and understanding human interaction, helping potential future leaders and employees know how to use productive leadership and management techniques.