* Click on column header for sort them
| Dubai - UAE , || 20191124 24 - 28 Nov 2019||$3,750|| Register|
| London - UK , || 20191209 09 - 13 Dec 2019||$4,750|| Register|
The supervision of others is more an art than a science. More specifically, being a supervisor, is not just a set of behaviors that you apply the same way in all situations. Rather, it is the ability to assess an environment – and its people – and choose the right skills and applications for each specific situation. The first step in this process is to ensure each supervisor possesses the key skills of managing oneself to be an example of leading a team.
This program is designed to equip supervisors with a set of tools and best practices that will ensure that they are confident and competent individuals that enhance their ability to deliver organizational objectives.
The program starts by helping supervisors to clarify their responsibilities and objectives. It then helps them to know what those reporting to them should and should not be doing. Participants will learn to understand the whole communication process and their own communication style with opportunities to enhance those skills. Emphasis will also be placed on the supervisor’s behavior and maximizing the positives and avoiding the pitfalls when motivating and getting the best out of direct reports, creating a positive impression and building your personal reputation organization-wide and managing your time and workload effectively.
By attending Leading & managing high performing teams: supervisor level highly interactive program, delegates will:
- Identify Understand the characteristics of effective self-management (professional development and personal transformation) and ethical leadership
- Understand and communicate the team purpose and objectives and ensure each team member understands these
- Master the essential people and change management skills of effective communication, advocacy, and presentation and apply these skills to ensure effective high-functioning team performance
- Have a clear process for establishing, clarifying and agreeing their own and their team members role and responsibilities
- Understand the keys to better communications and have begun to practice them
- Have improved their ability to influence others through an understanding of financial data, budgeting, planning, mentor, and coach
- Have practiced handling poor performance and supervising marginal performers
- Be skilled in dealing with difficult situations and people as they arise
- Have learned the practical steps involved in a delegation that succeeds
- Have a toolkit of problem-solving and decision-making skills which can be adapted to different situations
This training course is designed for supervisors who must achieve success through their self-management and management of people and who wish to develop competencies or skills relevant to supervising, motivating and ensuring teams understand and deliver company policies and required behaviors. It will also offer each supervisor how to consciously influence team members/stakeholders and create productive behaviors that lead to optimal team impact.
This highly practical and results-oriented program is based on adult learning concept. The facilitator will give plenty of input and then help participants to make sense of the themes through discussion and practice. It incorporates short inspiring demonstrations, role play and much practice to enhance learning. There will be ample time for Q&A, discussions with ‘return to work’ action planning. The course will reinforce key concepts within an inspiring and engaging learning environment.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training and measure the skill and ability of participants.
DAY 1 - The Anatomy of Self-Mastery
DAY 2 - The Holistic Supervisor
DAY 3 - Supervising to Make Things Happen
DAY 4 - Managing Stakeholders
DAY 5 - Supervising Performance
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them
|MG14||Coaching and Mentoring: Enhancing Productivity, Engagement and Innovation|| Dubai - UAE, || 20191124 24 - 28 Nov 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|MG02||Advanced Management & Leadership|| Dubai - UAE, || 20191124 24 - 28 Nov 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|MG50||Brainstorming, Creative Thinking, Innovation and Problem Solving|| Dubai - UAE, || 20191124 24 - 28 Nov 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|MG17||Developing Women as Leaders: Liberating Power, Potential & Positivity of Women in the Workplace|| Budapest - Hungary, || 20191125 25 - 29 Nov 2019||$4,750|| Register|
|MG02||Advanced Management & Leadership|| Vienna - Austria, || 20191125 25 - 29 Nov 2019||$4,750|| Register|