* Click on column header for sort them
| Istanbul - Turkey , || 20191111 11 - 15 Nov 2019||$4,750|| Register|
Employees conduct meetings every single day – often without the skills or methodology to achieve a meaningful outcome. The result? Countless hours are wasted in unproductive time, employees feel unengaged and unwilling to collaborate, clients leave meetings without confidence or buy-in, and critical organisational plans miss their mark. In today’s demanding workplace, these results will take an organisation nowhere. The bottom line – the inability of an organisation’s employees to drive results through effective facilitation skills hurts the bottom line.
Training in facilitation will enhance an organisation’s capabilities with a proven methodology that impacts all areas of business – from how you meet to how you strategies to how you execute. The facilitator does not dictate the solution but, instead, uses a focused process accompanied with engagement strategies to optimize group dynamics and help the group maximize its results. Master facilitators achieve a final result that is created, understood and accepted by all participants.
This training course is intended to help the participants to understand the key elements of Facilitation skills. The aim is to develop facilitation skills competency that can be applied to their work environment and help to achieve personal and business goals.
The participants on Facilitation Management Strategies training course will develop the following competencies:
- Team Work: Occasionally facilitates and brings team members together towards achieving the goals.
- Achievement Orientation: Use facilitation skills to achieve optimum results.
- Communication: Building Collaborative Relationships: The ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside of the team who can provide information, assistance and support.
- Handling Customers Complaints and attaining Customer Satisfaction
- Identify the key task for effective facilitation
- Confront and overcome difficult situations
- Evaluate the outcomes of the facilitation process
- Understand the facilitator role and basic principles of group processes
- Plan and structure an effective small group session, paying attention to helpful structures and interventions before, during and after a group event
- Use a variety of methods to direct and guide groups
- Identify and flex your facilitation style with self-awareness, authority and presence
- Develop strategies for managing dynamics in diverse cross cultural and inter generational groups
- Accurately and skillfully capture and summarize information or actions
The Facilitation Management Strategies course is targeted at;
- Managers across the organisation
- Anyone working in the field of learning and development
- Anyone leading focus groups
- Consultants and HR specialists
- Anyone who is interested in developing their Facilitation skills
- Those who want to work with their teams in a different way
- Individuals who facilitate meetings and want to gain maximum audience participation and contribution
- Sales personnel
- Anyone who needs to be in constant contact with internal & external customers
This practical and results-oriented training course is based on adult learning concept i.e. it is participatory and experiential involving some theoretical insight, some awareness building and a lot of role play skill practice and subject matter games and activities in a group setting.
The facilitator demonstrates exemplary facilitation skills and incorporates short inspiring lectures with structured lessons that demonstrate group dynamic applied activities. Captivating PowerPoint slides with videos (where appropriate) are used to enhance learning. Ongoing discussions with action planning that includes ample time for Q&A.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training and measure the skill and ability of participants.
DAY 1 - What is Management and its Relationship with People
DAY 2 - How to Tie the Entrepreneurial Spirit to Management and Leadership
DAY 3 - What are System and Creative Thinking?
DAY 4 - How to Influence People and Manage Change
DAY 5 - Managing Team, Stakeholders and Behavioral Modification
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them
|MG28||Leading and Managing Change for Organisational Transformation|| Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia, || 20190902 02 - 06 Sep 2019||$4,200|| Register|
|MG03||Management & Leadership Skills for the Supervisor/New Manager|| Tbilisi – Georgia, || 20190909 09 - 13 Sep 2019||$4,750|| Register|
|MG11||Strategic Planning & Goal Setting: Setting Focused Goals and Enhancing Competitiveness|| Geneva - Switzerland, || 20190909 09 - 13 Sep 2019||$4,750|| Register|
|MG04||Next Generation Leadership: Enhancing Creativity, Team Performance & Commitment|| Dubai - UAE, || 20190915 15 - 19 Sep 2019||$3,750|| Register|
|MG35||The 10-day Strategic Leadership Programme|| Dubai - UAE, || 20190915 15 - 26 Sep 2019||$7,500|| Register|