On Day One the course covers the new agenda for Customer Experience Professionals and introduces a number of powerful techniques
- Understanding the trends and new strategies that drive immediate performance impact.
- The links between customer experience and brand success or decline?
- What are the leading 1% of companies doing that the remaining 99% miss or are not even aware of?
- Outcome-based thinking: the most significant pillar in customer centricity thinking missed by most organisations.
- Identify the strategies used by the best customer-centric companies in the world. Which trends can we learn from and which should be avoided?
- Learn the principles behind the Advanced Customer Outcome Framework to create significant opportunities through customer innovation.
- Understand why traditional customer insight methods such as Voice of the Customer are now massively suboptimal.
- The advanced Customer Wants/Needs Framework – moving to outcome-driven insight. Learn how to define these in order to drive customer strategy and differentiate you from your competitors.
- New techniques that help the practitioner to identify innovation opportunity, that are quick to implement and easy enough to be usable by anybody in the organisation
Customer Experience (CX) has become the number one strategic differentiator for most CEO’s. Customer experience obsession is now a top three consideration for any company wishing to accelerate their performance growth and even lead their market. Next practice thinking is proven and available now yet very few companies have taken advantage of what it can deliver.
This advanced Customer Experience Professional Workshop contains the critical building blocks in how to build a customer-centric organisation. It moves from traditional best practice (enough to get started) to best practice (creating competitive superiority and significant financial impact). We will show you next generation techniques which will identify revenue, cost and service impact simultaneously and create the basis for genuine customer innovation, significantly in advance of traditional approaches. This premier workshop will give you new skills which will dramatically help your organisation and give you capabilities to help create exciting, empowered and engaged customer-centric companies.