Customer Experience Masters Workshop
COURSE OVERVIEWGreat thinking and techniques need to be aligned to a strong culture where the customer feels that the company is genuinely aligned with what they want and need. A culture of customer obsession applied using next-generation thinking creates change momentum that rapidly spreads throughout the whole organisation. Within five years CX will not just be a success factor, it will be critical to any form of growth, even survival. Accelerating the impact of customer experience momentum starts with developing the capability of your company staff.
Customer Experience Masters Workshop course enables you to learn new skills and methods that create a culture of customer experience obsession, which can be accelerated into all areas of the organisation. We will show you advanced techniques related to innovation, performance implementation, customer loyalty which helps create a customer-centric organisation truly differentiated from the competition, in the eyes of the customer. Changing a company where the customer is truly at the centre of everything a company does is challenging but extremely rewarding if approached in the right way. Companies that succeed truly dominate their industries and remain so.
IMPORTANT FEATURESThe important features of the Customer Experience Masters Workshop course are:
- Development of and practice in new techniques to drive competitive advantage through improved customer experience
- A focus on Customer Innovation and the introduction of a framework to structure it
- Linking business strategy to customer innovation
- Participants will understand the drivers of customer-centric behaviour
- A focus on successful technology implementation
LEARNING OBJECTIVESParticipants on the Customer Experience Masters Workshop will be able to:
- Use the customer experience innovation framework
- Link innovation to business strategy
- Identify CX-driven competitive differentiation
- Align success measures to change organisational behaviour
- Create a CX-aligned adaptive technology environment
- Define a CX implementation process
TARGET AUDIENCEThe Customer Experience Masters training course is designed for all those who wish to build on their experience and knowledge and become genuine masters in defining and applying the customer agenda. Participants will mainly have had some exposure to customer experience roles but would not necessarily be in a customer-facing front-line job but would be in a role where a consideration of the customer is important – e.g. customer service, operations, product management, marketing or strategy, “C” level executives dedicated to building a customer-driven company, in particular – Chief Executive, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Operating Officer.
TRAINING METHODOLOGYThis practical and results-oriented Customer Experience Masters training course is based on adult learning concepts which can be readily applied back into the organisation. Our proprietary learning platform combines highly participative and inspirational learning with an online training school to re-enforce and extend learning, a practice lab, self-paced assessments that creates gap based learner journeys plus a knowledge bank containing all the tools, techniques, case studies, videos – to allow the participant become the most skilled and capable they can be.
On Day One the course covers a practical framework for CX innovation and further techniques to support it
- The driving fundamentals of the next practice innovation framework should contain and understand how it helps a CX function to identify opportunity where traditional innovation thinking fails
- Approaches to linking innovation to the customer strategy and structured change programmes
- Innovation – truths and myths
- Creating a methodology to build either a simple (lite) or a comprehensive (enterprise) business case which can be applied to any change programme, measuring P&L impact, ROI and KPI impact.
- New innovation techniques which assertively identify new ideas and solutions which drives significant impact on both customer and company.
- Understand the process to change the organisation’s thinking patterns by re-defining their driving focus and create new revenue, market and differentiation opportunity.
- Extended outcome-based thinking techniques to uncover new customer innovation opportunities
- Guidelines to practically implement innovation projects into the organisation in a way that minimises the negative impact of “business as usual”
On Day Two the course will focus on business strategies for customer innovation and competitive differentiation
- Why typical Business Strategy approaches fail to deliver for the vast majority of organisations
- How customer experience-obsessed organisations align the customer experience strategy into the business strategy as the core differentiator for business superiority.
- Understand approaches to assess the organisation’s ability to deliver against its strategies in a way that uses the company’s staff to help prioritise and define change programmes.
- Techniques to align staff to a common consensus on priorities and approaches, so strategies not only drive a culture of CX obsession, they are widely supported within the organisation.
- Competitive differentiation:
- How to quickly assess organisational capability against either traditional or disruptive competitors.
- How to build a specific competitive differentiation success strategy against both short, medium and long-term goals
- How to align competitive differentiation into the strategic agenda
On Day Three the course will introduce behavioural change techniques, enable participants to define an appropriate technology support environment and pull it all together into an implementation process
- Defining the “right” measures for the organisation to align customer outcomes to the business, people and supporting technology
- Amending traditional balanced scorecard approaches to focus on everything an organisation does to the customer agenda
- Creating a driving focus and behaviour whilst removing complexity in success measurement
- Understand the reasons why 70% of technology change programmes still underperform or fail
- The fundamental misalignments in automation projects. How successful organisations improve business to technology alignments
- Creating a technology innovation framework that moves from traditional “prescriptive” to more flexible outcome-based “adaptive” technology environments which remove legacy complexity, cost and failure
- The Automation Landscape technique and its application to a specific case study
- The CX Implementation Methodology for accelerating momentum and establishing a culture of customer-obsession
- The FAST methodology to drive success strategies for effective CX leadership
- The most common mistakes in implementing an effective CX-driven organisation – and the 10 driving guidelines to avoid the most common pitfalls
- Why driving a culture of CX obsession starts with belief and culture not projects and process.
- How driving a focus on customer outcome into every aspect of the organisations thinking and culture will change.
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them
|Code||Course Title||Venue||Date||Fees||Join Now|
|CS03||Service Quality & Customer Satisfaction: Tools & Techniques||Dubai - UAE,||20200112 12 - 16 Jan 2020||$3,950||Register|
|CS01||Achieving Customer Service Excellence||Dubai - UAE,||20200216 16 - 20 Feb 2020||$3,950||Register|
|CS04||Customer Acquisition & Retention Strategies||Dubai - UAE,||20200223 23 - 27 Feb 2020||$3,950||Register|
|CS02||Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Best Practices||Dubai - UAE,||20200315 15 - 19 Mar 2020||$3,950||Register|
|CS08||Customer Experience Management Strategies||Dubai - UAE,||20200322 22 - 26 Mar 2020||$3,950||Register|