On Day One the course covers a practical framework for CX innovation and further techniques to support it
- The driving fundamentals of the next practice innovation framework should contain and understand how it helps a CX function to identify opportunity where traditional innovation thinking fails
- Approaches to linking innovation to the customer strategy and structured change programmes
- Innovation – truths and myths
- Creating a methodology to build either a simple (lite) or a comprehensive (enterprise) business case which can be applied to any change programme, measuring P&L impact, ROI and KPI impact.
- New innovation techniques which assertively identify new ideas and solutions which drives significant impact on both customer and company.
- Understand the process to change the organisation’s thinking patterns by re-defining their driving focus and create new revenue, market and differentiation opportunity.
- Extended outcome-based thinking techniques to uncover new customer innovation opportunities
- Guidelines to practically implement innovation projects into the organisation in a way that minimises the negative impact of “business as usual”
Great thinking and techniques need to be aligned to a strong culture where the customer feels that the company is genuinely aligned with what they want and need. A culture of customer obsession applied using next-generation thinking creates change momentum that rapidly spreads throughout the whole organisation. Within five years CX will not just be a success factor, it will be critical to any form of growth, even survival. Accelerating the impact of customer experience momentum starts with developing the capability of your company staff.
Customer Experience Masters Workshop course enables you to learn new skills and methods that create a culture of customer experience obsession, which can be accelerated into all areas of the organisation. We will show you advanced techniques related to innovation, performance implementation, customer loyalty which helps create a customer-centric organisation truly differentiated from the competition, in the eyes of the customer. Changing a company where the customer is truly at the centre of everything a company does is challenging but extremely rewarding if approached in the right way. Companies that succeed truly dominate their industries and remain so.