On Day One the course covers the new agenda for Customer Experience Professionals and introduces a number of powerful techniques
- Understanding the trends and new strategies that drive immediate performance impact.
- The links between customer experience and brand success or decline?
- What are the leading 1% of companies doing that the remaining 99% miss or are not even aware of?
- Outcome-based thinking: the most significant pillar in customer centricity thinking missed by most organisations.
- Identify the strategies used by the best customer-centric companies in the world. Which trends can we learn from and which should be avoided?
- Learn the principles behind the Advanced Customer Outcome Framework to create significant opportunities through customer innovation.
- Understand why traditional customer insight methods such as Voice of the Customer are now massively suboptimal.
- The advanced Customer Wants/Needs Framework – moving to outcome-driven insight. Learn how to define these in order to drive customer strategy and differentiate you from your competitors.
- New techniques that help the practitioner to identify innovation opportunity, that are quick to implement and easy enough to be usable by anybody in the organisation
Are you looking for ways to improve the performance of your business? Are you looking for new skills and thinking to help you create more impact? Then consider this. If customers cannot believe in your company and your brand, then neither operational excellence or great sales/marketing will change that. Irrespective of what industry you serve, your customer is the creator of your wealth and essentially the lifeblood of the company. According to a Nielsen study of companies in 56 countries, 92% of consumers rely on a recommendation if they are unfamiliar with the brand and the outcomes and experiences they achieve if they are.
This Customer Experience Management Strategies course designed to equip delegates with the latest next-generation thinking and techniques to help companies thrive in the experience economy. You will learn the core pillars to create an outstanding customer experience company. You will learn the core skills of innovation. You will learn how to create great outcomes and directly back into your organisation. Most importantly, you will go further than best practice thinking. Best practice only gives you the ability to compete – you will learn next practices that will turn your customers into loyal and raving fan advocates of your brand.