- How strategy has been traditionally thought about. How it has changed over time. Truths and myths. Studies and statistics.
- Huge percentage of strategies fail. Why?
- The dynamics of the business world compared to inert company structures
The strategy process
- Why it’s important to have a process to follow
- Making strategy live – the strategy playbook
Finding your organisation’s why
- The limitations of mission and vision statements
- Why clarity of purpose is the best foundation for strategy
- Lessons from different types of organisation
- Practical exercise: how, what and why
Effective strategic planning is essential to the future success of any organization. However, most strategic planning is lacking in vision and coherent focus. In a world where the rate of change is greater than ever coupled with organisation structures which are relatively inert, this is a prescription for disaster. Real strategic planning is about positioning the organization for a future which firstly is increasingly impossible to predict and secondly keeps the customer at the centre of everything it does. Effective strategy delivery creates a basis for sustained competitive differentiation coupled with simultaneous revenue, cost and service impact.
This Customer Acquisition & Retention Strategies course provides delegates with the tools and techniques to create a powerful new approach to strategy in their organisations: one based on putting customer value at the centre. This program focuses on strategic planning and how to implement it. You will not think about strategy in the same way ever again.