- How strategy has been traditionally thought about. How it has changed over time. Truths and myths. Studies and statistics.
- Huge percentage of strategies fail. Why?
- The dynamics of the business world compared to inert company structures
The strategy process
- Why it’s important to have a process to follow
- Making strategy live – the strategy playbook
Finding your organisation’s why
- The limitations of mission and vision statements
- Why clarity of purpose is the best foundation for strategy
- Lessons from different types of organisation
- Practical exercise: how, what and why
A well-structured Customer Acquisition & Retention Strategies pays a pivotal role in a successful business. New Customer acquisition is a crucial driver for businesses. Providing the right product/service with great experience will help you to increase the customer base. At the same time, customer retention is critical to consistent growth and financial planning. Effective strategic planning is essential to the future success of any organization. Effective strategy delivery creates a basis for sustained competitive differentiation coupled with simultaneous revenue, cost and service impact.
This Customer Acquisition & Retention Strategies Training Course provides delegates with the tools and techniques to create a powerful new approach to strategy in their organisations: one based on putting customer value at the centre. This program focuses on strategic planning and how to implement it. You will not think about strategy in the same way ever again.