* Click on column header for sort them
Online - Virtual ,
16 - Oct - 2023
2 Hrs X 8 Sessions
Dubai - UAE ,
20 - Nov - 2023
5 - Day
The incoming and outgoing cash your business uses to fund its operations is called cash flow. If a business continuously makes more money than it spends, it is often seen as financially sound. Cash flow is crucial because it makes it possible for you to both fulfill your current financial responsibilities and make plans for the future. You may assure the efficient day-to-day operation of your firm by balancing your cash inflows and outflows. Simultaneously, it will assist in creating adequate reserves to withstand peaks and troughs in sales, late invoice payments, or unforeseen expenses.
This Cash Flow Management training session covers the fundamentals of efficient working capital and cash flow management. Additionally, you will be able to understand important business cash flow drivers and optimize each working capital component using practical approaches. The knowledge acquired will enhance your cash forecasting techniques and provide new insights into improving financial and operating performance.
By attending the Cash Flow Management training seminar, delegates will:
- Understand the principles and significance of cash flow analysis
- Enhance skills in analyzing and interpreting cash flow statements
- Understand the tools & techniques required to forecast the key cash flow drivers
- Evaluate the quality and sustainability of the company’s debt capacity and debt servicing capability
- Apply effective working capital optimization strategies
- Implement effective capital investment evaluation and decision making
- Device an optimal business funding strategy
- Prepare realistic cash flow forecasts using financial modeling.
This Cash Flow Management training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Treasury Professionals
- Financial & Accounting Professionals
- Supply chain and procurement team members
- Receivables and payables staff
- Planning and budgeting managers
- Capital investment and project team members
- Financial Decision-makers
This highly practical and results-oriented program designed based on adult learning concept. The facilitator will give plenty of input and then help participants to make sense of the themes through discussion and practice. It incorporates short inspiring demonstrations, case studies, presentations, and much practice to enhance learning. There will be ample time for Q&A, discussions with ‘return to work’ action planning. The course will reinforce key concepts within an inspiring and engaging learning environment.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training and measure the skill and ability of participants.
Module 1 - Introduction to Cash Flow Management
- Understanding the importance of cash flow management
- Fundamentals of cash flow and working capital
- Principles of business accounting and financial statements
- How profit is different from cash flow?
- Analysis of cash flow statement
- The drivers of cash flow, liquidity and solvency
Module 2 - Significance of Working Capital
- Cash flow and working capital
- Recognizing the working capital cycle
- Techniques to improve inventories and accounts receivable management
- Key cash flow and working capital management ratios
- Improving efficiency of the cash cycle
- Enhancing financial systems to improve cash flow
Module 3 - Enhancing Operating Cash Flows
- Significance of operating cash flow
- Cost behavior and cost-volume-profit (CVP) analysis
- What drivers profits and shareholder value
- Improving return on investment
- Boosting asset management efficiency
Module 4 - Sources of Finance and Capital Budgeting
- Meaning, nature, and significance of business finance
- Sources of business finance
- Analyzing and managing capital structure
- Calculating the cost of capital
- Key principles of capital budgeting
- Capital investment decision-making using the cash flow method
- Discounted cash flow analysis
Module 5 - Techniques of Cash Flow Forecasting
- Methods to managing cash resources
- Cash flow forecasting techniques
- Risk management approach to cash flow forecasting
- Techniques for managing risk
- Sensitivity analysis of cash flow forecasts
- Best Practices in Cash Management.
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them