* Click on column header for sort them
Online - Virtual ,
07 - Dec - 2021
2 Hrs X 8 Sessions
Organisations that pursue excellence and achieve it are often that build a sense of “community” or team atmosphere throughout the organization. The people in the organization are clear about the mission, vision, values, and strategic goals of the organization and how their work units relate to these strategic mandates. Thus, they see the big picture as a jigsaw puzzle with each piece being important to successfully complete the picture. Each “piece” is significant and the entire picture is not complete without all the pieces being in the right place.
The Advanced Teamwork & Cooperation Skills training course is intended to provide the delegates with an understanding of the importance of effectively communicating roles & responsibilities; working well with others to create a high-performing team; realizing the importance of continuous improvement; being a solution-seeker vs. a problem-solver; and knowing that collaboration is a vital resource to help their organisation achieve a competitive advantage. Participants will learn to put individual differences aside and focus on the task to be achieved. They will “make the task the boss”, teamwork the solution, and adapt their approach and behavior to meet the needs of the task. Then in their roles as team leads, supervisors, managers and leaders they will be able to demonstrate their ability to put Principles into Practice.
The important features of the Advanced Teamwork and Cooperation training course are:
- Self-analysis: Where am I now and what do I know (or not know)?
- Organisational-analysis: How are we approaching team building now?
- Application of principles learned: How will I apply what is learned in my work environment?
- How can I be an effective team leader and team member?
- How can I build innovative and collaborative teams who have shared core values?
- Table Group Discussions: What can I learn from others?
- Feedback PIP Exercises: Assessing learning through in-class Principles into Practice exercises.
The Advanced Teamwork and Cooperation Skills training course is based on accomplishing these objectives:
- To increase the delegate’s knowledge of:
- The 4Cs of Effective Leadership
- The Key Elements of Personal Effectiveness
- How to set meaningful Standards and Objectives
- How to evaluate the level of team innovation and collaboration
- The Four Steps needed to build a high performing team
- How to establish the right environment for innovation and collaboration
- Building Trust by continuously achieving a “Yes” to Four Vital Questions
- Know the 15 Characteristics of Effective Teams
- Have a Checklist for Course Correction when your team gets distracted
- To improve skills in:
- Diagnosing and solving team performance issues
- Building individual capacity and a sense of community
- Continuous Improvement
- Written and oral communication
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Drive up the quality of the service delivered by their team
The Advanced Teamwork & Cooperation Skills training course is designed for:
- All professionals & leaders who need to have in-depth knowledge of best practices in building high-performing teams compared to
- Anyone who is interested in developing themselves to be a better leader
- Anyone who has the responsibility for enhancing team building and collaboration in today’s rapidly changing global business environment
Attendance to this course would enable delegates to learn and apply advanced principles of team building in order to create more innovative teamwork & corporate transformation. It would also help individuals to improve their lives as well as those whom they lead.
Our highly practical experiential learning method is results-oriented; based on an adult learning concept; incorporates short inspiring lectures with structured lessons from the learning manual; captivating PowerPoint slides with videos to enhance learning; ongoing discussions with action planning; ample time for Q&A.
Training activities reinforce key concepts within a fun learning environment and is designed to function as an interactive group process with delegates continuously building their capacity through interaction and learning the importance of being a TEAM LEADER.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training.
Module 1 - Understand the Improvement Philosophy and Use The Improvement
- Our Current Challenges
- The Source of Kaizen
- Improvement and Change
- Create Culture for Improvement
- Create Vehicles for Improvement
- Systematize Improvements
- The 4Cs of Effective Leadership
- The Core Elements of Personal Effectiveness Defined
- Feedback PIP Exercise #1
Module 2 -Encourage Team Building, Innovation, and Continuous Improvement
- Cultivate Process Orientation
- Involve Everyone in Improvement
- Improvement Action Plan Model
- Create a Team Plan for Improvement
- Tools for Improvement
- Team/Unit/Department Checklist
- Cause and Effect Diagrams
- Checklist for New Ideas
- The Four Step Team Building Process
- Feedback PIP Exercise #2
Module 3 - The Importance of Clearly Defined Roles and Responsibilities
- Why Each Team Member is a Critical Component in Achieving Goals
- Be Ready To Answer the “Why” Questions
- The Four-Factor Approach
- Clarify Through Expectations
- Define Your Expectations Of Others
- Identify The Expectations Of Others
- Respond To The Expectations Of Other
- Define Your Leadership Priorities
- Clarify With Documentation
- Engage Your Team In The Organisation’s Mission, Vision, Values Statements
- Help Others See Their Importance To The Mission and Vision
- Evaluate Job Descriptions
- List Of Delegated Tasks
- Feedback PIP Exercise #3
Module 4 - The Multi-Generational Team Approach
- Evaluate the preferred work environment and motivations of the six or seven generations in the workplace
- Address a Multi-Cultural, Multi-Generational Workforce and Global Needs
- What Innovations Are Needed
- Who Moved My Cheese?
- The Role of the Leader Coach and Change Agent
- Instituting and Managing Change
- Creating Synergy in Teams
- The 15 Characteristics of Effective Teams
- Work with others towards Shared Goals
- Feedback PIP Exercise #4
Module 5 - Advanced Teamwork & Cooperation Skills in Action - Principles Into Practice
- Evaluate the Level of Team Innovation and Collaboration
- Chart a Course For Team/Employee Development and Staying on Track
- Your Role in Team Building
- Your Role in Training
- Types and Sources of Training
- Topics for Training
- The Training Process – Be A Master Mentor
- Understand The Employee Growth Process Anticipate Organisational Staffing Needs
- Tie Team Goals to the Business Plan and/or Strategic Plan
- Assess The Needs of Team Members
- Emphasize Critical Thinking to Develop Capacity and Skills
- Use Mentors to Develop High-potential Employees
- Create a Team Development Plan
- The Customer Service Path and the Customer Service Diamond
- Coaching Skills and Coaching For Effectiveness
- Mentoring Skills and Mentoring for Growth
- Change Management Skills
- Feedback PIP Exercise #5
You may also be Interested in...
* Click on column header for sort them