The efficiency and effectiveness of an accounting and finance department is largely based on the people who work there. In addition to continually developing new skills and knowledge, good leaders make sure their employees in the finance and accounting department are encouraged to refine their existing abilities. Finance employees need to be trained accordingly.
Companies that pulled back on professional development at the beginning of COVID-19 are now reinvigorating these programs and even redesigning them in many situations to accommodate remote and hybrid teams. In recognition of the importance of professional development in engaging and motivating their team members and enhancing their collective knowledge and overall capabilities, companies have continued to invest in professional accounting and finance training courses. There is a good chance that most of your accounting and finance employees are ready to take advantage of skills development and other professional development.
If you’re like one of them looking to level up skills and knowledge and further your career in finance or accounting, we at Promise Training & Consultancy have a range of finance training courses to suit your needs. Whether you’re a working professional who wants to develop your skills, or you’re new to the field and need to get up to speed, our courses will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to succeed.
See here three finance training courses offered by Promise Training & Consultancy that may suit your aspirations.
The bottom line of your business depends on the efficiency of management. Eventually, you became a manager after putting in the effort and honing your skills. A great manager is not necessarily someone who is talented at their activity. It is your responsibility as a manager to motivate, inspire and encourage your employees. The work of managers is being affected by several changes both internal and external. A general manager faces a greater challenge when executing strategies that require staff members to think and act differently. For these reasons, managerial skills are essential. Learn how managers get things done in this Future Managers section.
You’ll Learn to:
- Maintain a consistent performance while managing change proactively
- Handle stakeholder conversations and engage senior management
- Work on conflict handling, management processes, and counterproductive behavior
- Engage your team and stakeholders in a commitment-building process
- Streamline your work process
- Become an expert in negotiation, decision-making, and communication
- Make improvements to your style based on what you learn
- Manage performance appraisals, time management, interviews, and selection better
We’ve tailored this course for executives who want to be managers soon or who have recently been promoted. In addition, those who have been successful heading a function or activity and those who want to learn more about the whole thing.
Businesses manage their cash and financial risks through treasuries. A company’s financial director ensures it has enough money to meet its day-to-day needs and develops long-term financial strategies and policies. Investments and other financial assets can also be managed by Treasury management services to help businesses organize their liquidity. Treasury management is responsible for designing and enforcing policies and procedures for managing financial risks.
During Treasury Management training, you will learn all aspects of Treasury Management and gain the necessary skills. Delegates will gain a comprehensive understanding of managing treasury affairs after learning about the different financial markets and instruments available.
You’ll Learn to:
- Find out what activities the Treasury Department engages in
- Understand the role of treasury in corporate management.
- Find out how to manage cash and assets correctly, according to best practices.
- Find out how money markets and capital markets work to fund institutions.
- Understand the financial instruments under (IFRS) and (GAAP).
- Know how to use commodity derivatives.
- Identify the different hedge techniques applied by the Treasury.
Treasury, accounting, financial decision-makers, finance managers can take part in this finance training course. Apart from that, Promise Training & Consultancy hosts accounting training seminars in UAE locations time-to-time.
Making better business decisions starts with budgeting and costing. This training course’s objective is to provide the business decision makers with a solid knowledge of budgets, cost controls, variances and associated analysis so they can make better decisions and deliver better results.
Effective Budgeting & Cost Control training clarifies budgeting terms, explains methodologies, and incorporates both traditional and non-traditional budgeting methods through to newer approaches. It will take into account all factors in the costing process.
You’ll Learn to:
- Prepare a budget
- Manage the range of budgeting options
- Be able to explain both budgeting and costing terminology
- Calculate budgets that are more efficient
- Improve your costing methods
- Be able to create their own budget and control system
- Balance scorecards aren’t budgetary tools
All personnel involved in preparation of budgets, budget supervision, financial management production management can join this course.
We offer finance training courses in Dubai at Promise Training & Consultancy. Among the many benefits of this training institute’s finance and accounting seminars in UAE is the advantages it can offer your business.